Reviews for How I'd wish
VelvetCupcakeCookies chapter 17 . 4/18
Hiya, this an amazing story so far but there is a few punctuation/grammar mistakes and the way you describe Clove's clothing makes her seem girly which isn't what most people expect her to be. I kinda think of her as a mini-Johanna Mason... Anyways this is your story and I just wanna say that it's good, keep writing.

-VelvetCupcakeCookies
clovelycato555 chapter 34 . 12/14/2013
I cant tell you how excited I am for this epilogue!
obsessedchick44 chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
omg omg omfg there gonna be an UPDATE yessss! can't wait !
Kentwell7 chapter 34 . 12/7/2013
Hey! I love your fanfiction, I thought it was over, I'm very glad that you are going to do an epilogue! Can't wait to see it!;)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
You have a lot of spelling issues
Queen-Of-Sarcasm88 chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
OH! put in clato, Fannie, and Alec and Johanna, maybe something about their kids, ;)
londenmellarkjacksonsmith chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
This is the second reading this still awesome
catoandclove4eva chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
Yayyyyy the bby was born
eveupontime chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
I loved it. It was really amazing.
Brix8 chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
Yay! Cato made it back in time! And Finnick lives! I look forward to an epilogue.
obsessedchick44 chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
OMG! I was sooo excited when I got an email that How I'd Wished was updated! I love this story and I totally understand your need to focus on other things. You do need a life:) haha:) I don't really care when the epilogue is but you'll make a great one whatever time it is. I like screamed when I got this notification! Keep writing, you're amazing!
Kentwell7 chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
Waaa that's one of the best Clato fic I have ever read! I read all the chapters without stopping, this was so well-written and gripping! You know, it's rare that I begin a fic who has already so many chapters, especially an english one because it's not my mother language! But yours, I really couldn't take my eyes off it;), I love how you have portrayed Clove and Cato, their life and all...! Bravo to you, and bravo for haven't gave up that fic and kept it going!:)
I hope my english in this review makes sense and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Athena's gray owl chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
Great chapters! Is the next chapter the epilogue? I can't wait to read what's next!
Athena's Gray Owl
justmeHG999 chapter 33 . 7/1/2013
Wow its almost over this was one of my first fanfictions and i will never ever forget it :)
Cupcakes chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
OMG! Best story ever! You HAVE to keep going! Or I'll die! Will Cato make it back in time to see his child be born? PLEASE SAY YES! TI am totally dying of suspense! Luv it!