Reviews for The Way Back
dundunDAAAH chapter 1 . 3/17
please wite some more from an awful author that knows her books to a really good aurhor (you) i have to say that this is great! keep up the good work and make the chapters longer please
silverwolvesarecool chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I have two words for you. Really Good! You should have the teen titans first think that Eragon and Saphira are "bad guys". Then they team up and try to get Eragon back home. It is just a suggestion if you have writers block.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh my gosh, this looks like it'll be amazing. I just hope that you'll find a good way to tie in the TT. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Amazing story you should write more
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
hurry up and update please
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I really hope you update this! It looks awesome! Can't wait to see the Titans' reactions to a dragon:D
barber477 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
awesome story so far man, you NEED to continue this! this story deserves to be continued; don't let it die out!
Sachmis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Interesting idea... Potential is there, there's only one thing I don't like so far, really: Eragon doesn't eat meat. Relatively minor mention is made in your fic as of yet, but it must be pointed out. They actualy made quite a point of this in the books in fact. It's because he's shared thought with said animals, or at least members of their race, and doesn't feel right eating them.

Anyway, the point is: good so far, please continue.