Reviews for The Lord of Revenge
JumpingToaster chapter 10 . 7/31
Despite Revan's claim for balance he certainly still has plenty of examples of stepping in one side of the force or the other. Violence and force is indeed sometimes necessary but they seem to be chosen more often than not like a Sith would. Love and attachments shouldn't dominate you but that doesn't necessarily mean avoid them completely like a Jedi would. Oh well.
Parks98 chapter 8 . 6/26
Sidious get the lube your gonna need it
Parks98 chapter 7 . 6/26
Serra does have a HUGE POINT!
Parks98 chapter 6 . 6/26
MANDALORE!
awesome chapter 11 . 6/17
this was an amazing story can't wait for more Ill be waiting patiently to read more on the lord of revenge
awesome chapter 3 . 6/16
this is gonna be great can't wait to see him break into the temple lol :)
awesome chapter 2 . 6/16
again amaizing chapter enjoying the series keep it up :)
awesome chapter 1 . 6/16
this was amaizing! can't wait for more :) :) :)
firedragoonknight chapter 11 . 5/21
OK I really love this story amazing work im glad u will continue it and I was wondering will maul have a huge part or is he dead if alive will he work with revan I hope so I'll like that but its ur story I continue to read it whatever faith maul is long live lord revan
firedragoonknight chapter 2 . 5/20
Dude that was a amazing speech great job
Lord Bloodraven chapter 11 . 4/22
I do hope you have not abandoned this fic. I can barely wait for the next installment.
Addlcove chapter 4 . 4/5
Unless Revan picked up Bacta while at the archives they would use Kolto instead. bacta was not invented at the time of the OR.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 9 . 3/6
Cortosis is fragile it is not stronger than beskar. It's only real value is its ability to short our a lightsabers. But due to it's fragile nature it can take so many strikes from an energy weapon before failing.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 11 . 1/6
Yay! I hope you continue!
imnotraven16 chapter 11 . 1/6