Reviews for The Lord of Revenge
Rangle chapter 4 . 8/26
Wow, you just messed up the characterization of Revan because you're afraid he's a Mary Sue? You're actually willing to lower the quality of your story in order to pat yourself in the back. I think your priority is messed up. Your goal should've been to portray a believable character based on his background. Plus try make him more human as in more relatable to the readers. But this should be done not at the expense of the story.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/28
Your grammar needs a lot of work.
Sk8rshark chapter 11 . 7/10
I'm enjoying this very much and hope it gets finished.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 3/30
I just have one question: was that Jango Fett that basically spat in Darth Sidious's face?
The legend lover chapter 11 . 3/17
Please please please update soon I need more of this. I am so in love with this fanfiction so please don't abandon it or let someone else adopt it.
I just wanted to say, in terms of The Lord of Revenge, that your writing and ideas are actually very thought through in terms of actually making the story believably possible within the Star Wars Universe. I have thoroughly enjoyed Lord of Revenge and personally haven't found a single Star Wars fanfiction that I have enjoyed nearly as much as I have this. The fact that the story is only on and still has such high quality writing and vocabulary/grammar (comparatively to other works on the website) is seriously impressive. I understand being fed up with not being where you would like to be, but think about it this way; you are one of the most talented writers that I have ever found on , and I personally have enjoyed your writing and execution quite extensively. I would hate to see you not continue this fanfiction. I understand you started this in 2012, and that you have probably completely given up on this fanfiction, but I implore you to continue. This is a very good work, and I would love to see another chapter added to this story.
GuessTree chapter 11 . 1/7
Dude according to your authors note: the next chapter of this fic shoulda been ready several months ago. I request you finish this fic. Its rare for anyone to bother dabbling in the star wars verse politics. And I have yet to read a Darth Revan/Revan fic where revan is male and the main character, that was completed. I like where this is going. I want to know what happens next. Please continue.
StarScreacher chapter 11 . 1/7
Hope you update soon
I thought you were going to work on this story. You haven't. It is better than most other stories, and your grammar is great. Seriously, continue.
Primeval chapter 2 . 1/1
SIV- Sith Indictor Vessel?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
1 year later... God's word is horribly inaccurate...
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
PLease don't beat yourself up. I'm really hopeful to see you someday come back to this fic and start again.

Worm, while good, had some serious flaws. The number one being, that the guy was obsessed with overly intelligent and cutting dialogue to the detriment of descriptive (and necessary) prose. Your fic has a decent balance of prose and dialogue that I really like. Good luck with your writing and don't be your own worst critic. :)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
Great chapter - I really like how Revan has a blind spot with Bastila.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 9 . 9/21/2015
The chapters so far have been pretty cool. I like your interpretation of the SW canon and that while Revan is brilliant, he still makes mistakes.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
another good chapter. I like how Revan almost got ganked by a weak jedi due to being cocky. Great job!