Reviews for The Lord of Revenge
Helyanweh chapter 2 . 6/25
They say actions speak louder than a thousand words and what are Revan did to Bastila did for just asking a question goes against everything he just gave a speech on. It really breaks the story in a way, as I just can't see all those people follow Revan as willingly as they seem to do when he treats his own apprentice like that.
andrei666999666 chapter 11 . 6/11
I truly wish this story would continue.
anuarbinabdulraman chapter 11 . 6/3
DUDE,love your story here's hoping to more new chapters,again love your story dude
PlanetMoonGod-Kun chapter 2 . 4/12
If you're not doing a Revan x Bastila, then I think a DS Revan x Padme would be funny to read.
You haven't done a chapter in years and pretty sure your supporters are impatient with the chilfhangers in some of your storys.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
Its bit ridiculous how emotional you made jedis
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
That was rather strange
GrandMaster Of Fiction chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
I just found this amazing story and i am all ready hooked
Rangle chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Wow, you just messed up the characterization of Revan because you're afraid he's a Mary Sue? You're actually willing to lower the quality of your story in order to pat yourself in the back. I think your priority is messed up. Your goal should've been to portray a believable character based on his background. Plus try make him more human as in more relatable to the readers. But this should be done not at the expense of the story.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Your grammar needs a lot of work.
Sk8rshark chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
I'm enjoying this very much and hope it gets finished.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
I just have one question: was that Jango Fett that basically spat in Darth Sidious's face?
The legend lover chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Please please please update soon I need more of this. I am so in love with this fanfiction so please don't abandon it or let someone else adopt it.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
I just wanted to say, in terms of The Lord of Revenge, that your writing and ideas are actually very thought through in terms of actually making the story believably possible within the Star Wars Universe. I have thoroughly enjoyed Lord of Revenge and personally haven't found a single Star Wars fanfiction that I have enjoyed nearly as much as I have this. The fact that the story is only on and still has such high quality writing and vocabulary/grammar (comparatively to other works on the website) is seriously impressive. I understand being fed up with not being where you would like to be, but think about it this way; you are one of the most talented writers that I have ever found on , and I personally have enjoyed your writing and execution quite extensively. I would hate to see you not continue this fanfiction. I understand you started this in 2012, and that you have probably completely given up on this fanfiction, but I implore you to continue. This is a very good work, and I would love to see another chapter added to this story.
GuessTree chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Dude according to your authors note: the next chapter of this fic shoulda been ready several months ago. I request you finish this fic. Its rare for anyone to bother dabbling in the star wars verse politics. And I have yet to read a Darth Revan/Revan fic where revan is male and the main character, that was completed. I like where this is going. I want to know what happens next. Please continue.