Reviews for Letters to Finnick
shortcomings chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Aaaaaaaw. It's so cute.
tridentsandtales chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my Gosh. You made me cry! It was so cute! It was cool how you made Annie kinda go through her own little hell at the beginning, but at the end she was so much happier! Part of me was hoping Finnick would somehow comeback to life and be there for her. I am still crying right now... ;( It was so good though! You should make another of Finnick replying! (Im just a depressed fangirl!)
Daebak Fai chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh Annie. You almost made me cry. *sniffs*
dancing-mellarkable chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I LOAF THIS SO MUCH!
Excuse my autocorrect.
Stinking iPad.
Krissss chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thank you for making me bawl my eyes out. i cant explain my love for these fanfics. 3
Moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I just love that! Its amazing! It makes me cry.. I think, its perfect.
Its Annie. And Fin. And their son. And.. I cant think anything else than No, no. no! Fin, your not dead! Please live!
But Fin lives forever, so.. ;)
And the idea of Johanna and Gale is very funny. I mean, its Johanna! :D
So, fantastic work!
Moon
Estoma chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh this is making me tear up just a little :(
Peeta District12 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is the sweetest and sadest Fanfiction I've read. I almost cried reading the part when the baby was born :') I 3 it :)
LoverOfDance chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
3 words- I LOVED IT! U r such a amazing writer! U rock!
primjay 10 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
like your story it shows how i think annie would've felt like to have lost so much
CassFrea chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww this was so sweet.
the-hooded-figure2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
just beautiful
Mrs.Mellark15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was great
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Where you trying to make me cry? Because you did. It worked. It sounds so Annie. I don't know how you do it but you manage to make her sound exactly how I think she should. And I like the letter idea. :) Also, I like the whole Johanna and Gale thing. But Finnick and Annie are better.
TheGirlwiththeknife chapter 1 . 8/6/2012