Reviews for I Just Want to Connect
crappoit chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Well, Rin defiantly seemed she was high on crack. It was pretty hilarious to the point I laughed out loud so my sister told me shut it or else she'll make me. That was kind of a downer and she looked like she was possessed by some deadly doll O_o Can't wait to see the next chapter!
LightningAboveTheSky chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Oooh Sorry for the delay to post any comment..Soo...THIS FANFIC IS GETTING MORE AWESOME EVERY TIME THAT I READ! o/
Holy..! Yeah,I'm a SUPER fan of Claire Farron(Lightning) *-* Like..Suppeeer! haha
Well...It was nothing! You deserve more than these compliments,as you write soooo perfectly good! *w* Noooo I want Luka confessing to Miku! lol xD Do-Don't..say that e.e Of course it'll happen...Right..?..Right?! ç.ç
Teehee...Miku-Chan is SO cute when jealous! And Luka..*-*
Your characters are SO well made :D Please post the next chapter! I can't wait ç.ç Aaaand...I'm reading every day all of your fanfic again *-* For you to see how much of a fan you have right here! haha
Until next time! Kisses 'n Hugs!
-LightningAboveTheSky-
Satellizer123 chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Really good story the plot is intriguing, even though my fav story type is a fluffy one with no conflict, well, we can't lack villains now can we? XD I'm no fan of yaoi, still I'm irritated by how Kaito treated Len on his confession. Wonder what's gonna happen... Aaand we have another Miku and Lily chasing Luka... Well anyway, the MikuxLuka in-between everything is great enough thanks for writing, and please update soon!
Truna chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Gambate, Darkwolf! I really love your Fanfics! :)
Unknown chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Nooo! This story is awesome. I can't get enough. Please update as fast as you can. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Angry Corn People chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
That reaction from Kaito...unexpected. He was quick to scorn his childhood friend. And I see some potential RinxGumi? o
ThePanicHour chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
If life gives you lemons! You just probably found some...
OH DRAMA BOMBS! This is getting more and more intresting!
I await next update.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Aww poor len and miku! Lol to rin though :P
Thanks for the update :D
LightningAboveTheSky chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Ahaha...I love the way that Miku feel jealous *-* .. You write everything veeeery perfect D ... Please..make Luka say 'I love you' for Miku kk...I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kisses and you already are in my favorites D
yojimbo89 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
magentette is a real word you used it right so if you used it then it's a real word
TenebraeCaelum chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Miku has an enemy! *gasps* No wonder...
And Lily, uh? Mm, well she's like Luka's first lover on almost every Negitoro fic. It's almost like a tradition.

Ahaha, I love love triangles. And humor. And drama, of course.

Oh! *gives fistpump* You're welcome, I guess. Yep, I got the 5.0 version but it crashed so now I play the 4.0 version... (I miss the 5, though...) And you have... Vocaloid... packs... *le fangirl gasp* I hate you! (Not really) I tried to install some but it didn't work no matter how much I reinstalled them so in the end I gave up...
Anyway, update soon and keep spreading the Negitoro!

...And I'm not greedy, you evil writer! DD:
Maroon Cross chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
It's still so cute! I love it cause it looks like Luka has a HUGE soft spot for Miku to me, it's just adorable! :3 Lily is a love rival now huh? IT'S A LOVE TRIANGLE! :o I'm cheering for little Miku though since you already know about my giant love for the little leek-lover. :D

Your trying your best so it's good, I love the part where Luka helps Miku out with the bow though since it just formed an anime scene within my head. :P Updating now is a pain with school now looming over, good thing I don't get Summer assignments! Lucky me! :) We should make a phrase, but I never heard of the 'No Rice, No life' one.

*Ahem* Negitoro is life? I know! "When Life gives you Tuna, you make NegiToro?" Man, I suck at this! xD

Ja ne!

-The Maroon Cross
kryuu27 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
hahaha...
Competition betwern lily and miku, this is interesting.
Oh if it fine by you i want to correct something, that is not jutto matte but chotto matte...
Also good luck with your school..
yuuki yami chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
so this means Lily loves Luka too! drama! Miku fighto fighto!
Anon0301 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
OMG, I freakin' love this fic! Kyaaaa, (fangirling over the cool tsundere Luka). Eto...update regularly, ne? Onegaishimasu!