Reviews for The Grey Skull
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Of is Lysander going to be the new dragon of wind? With maybe Rai begin his spirit guide and freaking him with how he talks and looks at his mom? If so will Kimi train them at Gaun temple? And Chase visits at night or Kimi uses the golden tiger claws to go home to her husband. Oh will they having a wedding or will thier be a common law marriage?

And why can I see those making bets on if the new monks will win or the new heylin? Kimi wins and they vacation here Chase wins an they spends so many days alone.
Elizabeth chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Oh some one shots of the two raising Lysander please!.Lysander will be a total mama boy and always pick mom over daddy Chase, but love daddy to. Will little Sander strike terror in the cats hearts when he starts to use his magic? Will Kimi reach the rank that master Gaun had so she will be imortal and young without relaying on the soup? Will new evil arise and Kimi has to someday train new monks? She be the pretty master Faung. Emperor Chase of Heylin and Emperoress Kimiko of xailon. Though thier main job is to keep the balance and make no side destorys the other or the world. Please post more
Nicole chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
I LOOOOOOOOVED EVERY PART OF IT SO AWSOME
Alaina Oiche chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Who are you and what have you done with chase young
evillullaby6 chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Your warnings are interesting i like the *warning:sarcasm* that was funny and that was one of the best fanfics i've ever read.
nomorecakes chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Please update soon! This is really good!
Nicole chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH A NEW ONE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Okay, one I love your story, and two you have this mis-rated. K is like stuff for 9-year-olds or 10-year-olds. Would you allow a little kid to read that make out scene? I believe this would go under T, for teens, someone who can handle the slightly 'steamy' scenes. I'm not berating your talent as a writer, I just think you have the wrong rating, that's all. Again, really great story! Love it!
22darkmoon22 chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
22darkmoon22 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
)0()0( OMG

THIS IS GOOD!
22darkmoon22 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
TT0TT Raimundo! you are indeed a leader.

(3) Chase Young will protected kimiko.
22darkmoon22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
33333333333
your begining is cool
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?