Reviews for What a Pain!
pandorablueskies chapter 36 . 1/15
I really liked this story-drama, suspense, friendship, humor all rolled into one. AND suitably long :) Thanks!
Ryn chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Great story! Had tension, mystery and humor. Couldn't stop until I read the whole thing! Love the emphasis on Mike
kat087600 chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
I love Cats!
Kim Murdock chapter 36 . 11/8/2013
Oh my gosh ! I have tears in my eyes the last few chapters were hilarious! Thank you so much for sharing you story! You truly have a gift. This was a very enjoyable story, it has everything! I especially like the role that the cat plays, having recently been adopted by a stray cat myself, I have always had dogs and still do, but this cute orange stripped kitty adopted me, the cat human interactions definitely resonated with me. Thanks again, PLEASE keep writing!
AwolwithLaughter chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
LOL! My face was splitting while I read the ending. BEST PART EVER!
Marsha McFarland chapter 36 . 7/28/2013
Totally loved it good job on what Pain did to chet. keep up the great writing
Li'l Albatross chapter 36 . 2/23/2013
Ah, this was lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)
Lex chapter 36 . 2/19/2013
WEll, at least they found some humor there.. lol... It really did strike me as funny.. and now Chet knows it was all a joke.. he really got his on that one ! Can't wait to see where it goes now.. I love Sir Pain..

E-fan chapter 36 . 2/16/2013
FYI: It's Chet Kelly, not Kelley.
Mistiskies chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
ROFLMAO! WAY TO GO SIR PAIN! NICE GOING AWAY GIFT FOR CHET! can't wait for me to see what happens next?. like the cops ever figure out how the bad guy got the stolen gun in the first place?
Piscean6724 chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
Loved it! Great hob!
Ginger S chapter 36 . 2/17/2013
I have truly enjoyed this story.

Your OC of "Sir Pain" brought to life an animal character that was filled with true feline behavior which made me fall in love with him. As I told you earlier, I really liked the interaction between Pain and Chet. The laughter is contagious to the reader, and the scene unfolded in my head as I read it.

Although you have marked the story complete, I could see a sequel where we find out how the boys heal and return to work. Somehow I think Pain would have a hand in Mike's journey. Thank you for a delightful read!
sandybeliever chapter 36 . 2/16/2013
ginabelle64 chapter 36 . 2/16/2013
What a way to end the story! I absolutely loved it! Chet sure got what was coming to him!
SaraiEsq chapter 36 . 2/16/2013