Reviews for Hide and Seek
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 4/30
I loved this. I loved the parallels between Olivia and Etta, and man, I wish they'd have added these strong emphatic powers even on the show. I think that Olivia could indeed see a lot of herself in grown Etta, and I can just imagine her guilt.

I admit there weren't actual tears, but I was shaken up in more than one occasion during my read. Knowing Olivia tried to kill her dad and actually seeing it was a completely different thing indeed. Also, the anguish Etta felt when Olivia was hurt or leaving did it for me. I can't imagine being three or four and having such big, negative feelings. I'm sure Olivia felt guilty for the anguished she transmitted to her baby girl when she was taken out of the Amber.

Still, the part when Etta puts her hands on Olivia and heals her was so powerful and so sweet at the same time. You were able to keep her innocence and the purity of being three years old in the midst of all the crap happening around them. And that hug at the end! Man, you know I'm a sucker for P/O hugs, but this one was...wow. It was almost as if all the pieces finally fit again. Beautiful. And tragic, yes, but beautiful above everything else.

Thank you for another wonderful, long read! You were right, splitting this would have been a crime.
simonescully chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Reading this in March 2015 and cried !
Feeling really miss Fringe!
FullDarkNoLight chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I did cry, this was hauntingly beautiful. I loved the camparison and times jumps between the two of them. Great job.
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
i cried. I BAWLED. I HAD A FREAKING MELTDOWN OH MY GOD.
samiam004 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved the parallels. my heart is simply, /3, but in a good way. great job! This was done in 10 days, you say? it would take me 10 years to write something this beautiful :)
AliceSloane13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love this really. Quite beautiful moment in that last scene.
Chris Potatoes chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You are just amazing, girl! I love you for doing this!
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Only thing stopping the tears was being in public. I definitely got goosebumps though! Lovely work, as always!
vapiddreamscape chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was an utterly beautiful story. It illustrated the bond between a mother and a daughter perfectly. I loved how the first line was the same in each story line. I liked how they were connected that way. The different passages played perfectly off each other. I didn't even mind the length because I was so entraced by the quality of writing and the amazing plot.
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Amazing and heartbreaking fic... I didn't cry, but I got really emotional. I loved all the Olivia's and Etta's memories and the end was simply perfect, just beautiful. Btw if you get inspired with O, please don't be afraid to update that fic. Or try to write some Peter/Olivia/Etta fic, I would love it.
CSI1983 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hey,

That was...awesome. I cried. I admit that. Whenever I see the scene of Peter and Henrietta together for the first time I cry too. And I hope to God that they get their happy ending.

After all of this, they totally deserve it.

Awesome...thank you for the tears at 3am!
livesahead chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Leaving a very lame review, just because you said that if we cried, we must and I cried, so I must. Also, that is pretty much all I can say now, I'm still sobbing and generally I really don't know how to describe this deliciousness in a form of words.
stardustinthesky chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was truly wonderful and so, so beautiful! I had trouble reading the end because of my ugly creys (why did the screen have to get so damn blurry during the mother/daughter reunion?)

You're so talented, Ambre! 3
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
No I didn't cry, just had to wipe my keyboard and blurry monitor.

Can't wait for the next and *sniff* final season.
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Any chance that you're really one of the Fringe writters and that this whole nanny/uni student thing is a cover? No? Oh well, I'll just deal with this not happening on the show. Which will be hard since I cried and it would just be so perfect! Also I love how you skirted around the explanation of why she was ambered away from them so that it'll still be semi-canon when we actually do find out.