Reviews for Hide and Seek
FullDarkNoLight chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I did cry, this was hauntingly beautiful. I loved the camparison and times jumps between the two of them. Great job.
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
i cried. I BAWLED. I HAD A FREAKING MELTDOWN OH MY GOD.
samiam004 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved the parallels. my heart is simply, /3, but in a good way. great job! This was done in 10 days, you say? it would take me 10 years to write something this beautiful :)
AliceInScribbleLand chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love this really. Quite beautiful moment in that last scene.
Chris Potatoes chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You are just amazing, girl! I love you for doing this!
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Only thing stopping the tears was being in public. I definitely got goosebumps though! Lovely work, as always!
vapiddreamscape chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was an utterly beautiful story. It illustrated the bond between a mother and a daughter perfectly. I loved how the first line was the same in each story line. I liked how they were connected that way. The different passages played perfectly off each other. I didn't even mind the length because I was so entraced by the quality of writing and the amazing plot.
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Amazing and heartbreaking fic... I didn't cry, but I got really emotional. I loved all the Olivia's and Etta's memories and the end was simply perfect, just beautiful. Btw if you get inspired with O, please don't be afraid to update that fic. Or try to write some Peter/Olivia/Etta fic, I would love it.
CSI1983 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hey,

That was...awesome. I cried. I admit that. Whenever I see the scene of Peter and Henrietta together for the first time I cry too. And I hope to God that they get their happy ending.

After all of this, they totally deserve it.

Awesome...thank you for the tears at 3am!
livesahead chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Leaving a very lame review, just because you said that if we cried, we must and I cried, so I must. Also, that is pretty much all I can say now, I'm still sobbing and generally I really don't know how to describe this deliciousness in a form of words.
stardustinthesky chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was truly wonderful and so, so beautiful! I had trouble reading the end because of my ugly creys (why did the screen have to get so damn blurry during the mother/daughter reunion?)

You're so talented, Ambre! 3
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
No I didn't cry, just had to wipe my keyboard and blurry monitor.

Can't wait for the next and *sniff* final season.
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Any chance that you're really one of the Fringe writters and that this whole nanny/uni student thing is a cover? No? Oh well, I'll just deal with this not happening on the show. Which will be hard since I cried and it would just be so perfect! Also I love how you skirted around the explanation of why she was ambered away from them so that it'll still be semi-canon when we actually do find out.
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ohmygoodness. That was incredibly touching (and yes, I cried). I love the parallels between Olivia and Etta's childhood, and everything was very well written and emotional. Great job!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Holy mother of...
Guh.
I just.
THERE ARE NO WORDS, ONLY TEARS.
Seriously, Ambre... are you TRYING to kill me!? You know how intensely I feel for the mother/child relationship, and this? HIT HOME. There is a HUGE pile of tissues next to me, but I regret nothing :)
This story is pure perfection. I mean, if I could send this to Joel and insist that he air your version over his, I WOULD. Of all the storylines coming up next season, this is the one I am most looking forward to, and there is NO doubt in my mind that what I just read is EXACTLY what I'm hoping to see occur onscreen. It has absolutely everything - Olivia's backstory, Etta's birth, the Bishops on the run, Etta/Simon, and of course - the climactic and highly emotional reunion scene. So after reading "your" Etta (rather rabidly ;p) these past few months, I honestly cannot differentiate between her and the canon one. And that's a gift! You are SO talented!
With fan-worshippy love,