Reviews for What Used to Be Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I'm going to keep it short: this is just absolutely brilliant. Very deep and lovely and realistic. You're a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
NO. NO. YOU DID NOT JUST END IT THAT WAY. TELL ME THERE IS A PART TWO SOMEWHERE. THIS MOVED ME TO TEARS HOW. DARE. YOU. JUST. STOP.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is really a great story. Please keep up the good work. Look forward to the up and coming chapters. Please don't leave the story hanging.
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
ohmygod i am sobbing!
sruoh chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh this was just lovely, very well written, you wrote it with just a lot of emotion and oh god it sure did hurt. This was just fantastic and sad but very very good. One of my favourites!
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
CRYING. Love this!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I'm like just about to cry. That was so sad. I loved it though.

You write the Doctor VERY well!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was beautiful! Simply beautiful. Good job!
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
:( brilliant one shot, I'm guessing Rose heard It but because of the obvious thing that he can't speak t her or see her she can't say anything back to him, quite sad but beliveble as can be when you include...aliens and such
sabrina chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
bad wolf,Torch Wood
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was PERFECT.
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OH
MY
GOD
That was brilliant! I loved it. It made me cry. In the best way ever. Absolutely fantastic. :)
Molto Bene!
Kels
planets-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Brilliant, so realistic! I love the side to Donna you've created in this. Can't believe that was Rose at the end; this was heartbreaking.
RvenclawPadawan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm crying, thanks. No but seriously, this is shamazing and I enjoyed it profusely. Although I am sobbing
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
YES! This was what I was looking for! T_T I even tried writing a version of a Doctor-and-Donna-talk-about-Rose myself but compared to yours, it turned out really bad and ooc XD.
I love this one, and you kept Donna really in character, with her sassy and upright attitude (which I love so much about her :3). I bet the Doctor would break down like this after hiding it that long. You portraied it really well! :D Keep up the good work! *hug*
Kasumi