Reviews for The Medallion of Sight
ultimatebern25 chapter 1 . 7/24
This is an awesome story! I hope you continue writing it because it has been great so far!
Faiika chapter 7 . 3/27
Dude you should make a sequel after this, but this time with Cassie using the medallion
thegirlfromwonderland chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
This is soo good! Please complete it and write something else between these two andand god I love them. Thank you soo much for this i'm so sticking on you
Go Outside chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
This story is amazing. I love Sully and hope you plan on continuing this because I really would like to know what happens next. Thank you!
deangirl83 chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this story! I really like it.
Avocado at Law chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Please complete this story! I just read all 7 chapters in one sitting. I really want to see how things turn out! You write beautifully! Keep up the great work!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
This fic is good. really good. I'll stick with it till it's complete, okay? Consider me a subscriber :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I'm still on the edge of my seat. Your writing is brilliant! :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
omg im literally on the edge of my seat here.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I loved that disclaimer. it's literally something I'd put in a fic to stop my bestie (who's also named Alex) from doing something XD

I am very happy you wrote this story. It's well written, for starters. AAAND, it's fun to read. :D
QueenGeek chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
Please! Just one more chapter. This is my favorite story on the internet.
miromi chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Please please pretty please one more chapter! Can you be bribed to write some more with cookies? :)
Amy Cherryclaw chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
I just finished watching a let's play of UC3 and came right away to search for fics. This one alone fills all my needs - it's so perfect. Nate out cold like that, injured, exhausted, and dehydrated and whatnot, Sully being so worried of him - I love that stuff. I love that you remebered the joke about the tetanus shot during the pirate ship sequence. Oh and acutally having Sully interact with Nate in that one part in the desrt was just fantastic. And I really can't wait till Sully sees Nate's hallucinations in Ubar, or can he even see them or is he 'outside of influence', so to speak? Oh and I really really really want to see Sully bring all this stuff up after the memory-trip is over, and taking care of Nate's injuries and otherwise looking after him for a while. I mean, I don't even care how long this will take to update, this is such an awesome fic I'd return to read this over and over again even at this state.
avid reader chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
Please please please I need more!
Srillex chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
AWESOME! LOVE IT! Just a little tip, when your characters finish speaking, put a comma in front of the second quotation mark like this: “Abc,” said Sam: and another tip, if the speech has nothing in front of it, like, “Salmin,” said Joce, but has no said Joce, out a full stop where the comma would be. Not meaning to sound naggy! It's just a tip as I can see you have so much potential! Keep up the good work my friend!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »