Reviews for The Medallion of Sight
miromi chapter 7 . 6/8
Please please pretty please one more chapter! Can you be bribed to write some more with cookies? :)
Amy Cherryclaw chapter 7 . 5/22
I just finished watching a let's play of UC3 and came right away to search for fics. This one alone fills all my needs - it's so perfect. Nate out cold like that, injured, exhausted, and dehydrated and whatnot, Sully being so worried of him - I love that stuff. I love that you remebered the joke about the tetanus shot during the pirate ship sequence. Oh and acutally having Sully interact with Nate in that one part in the desrt was just fantastic. And I really can't wait till Sully sees Nate's hallucinations in Ubar, or can he even see them or is he 'outside of influence', so to speak? Oh and I really really really want to see Sully bring all this stuff up after the memory-trip is over, and taking care of Nate's injuries and otherwise looking after him for a while. I mean, I don't even care how long this will take to update, this is such an awesome fic I'd return to read this over and over again even at this state.
avid reader chapter 7 . 4/18
Please please please I need more!
Srillex chapter 7 . 4/2
AWESOME! LOVE IT! Just a little tip, when your characters finish speaking, put a comma in front of the second quotation mark like this: “Abc,” said Sam: and another tip, if the speech has nothing in front of it, like, “Salmin,” said Joce, but has no said Joce, out a full stop where the comma would be. Not meaning to sound naggy! It's just a tip as I can see you have so much potential! Keep up the good work my friend!
I don't think you can possibly imagine how much I want you to update. I just beat this game the other day. In fact, I beat it with tears of grief still rolling down my face (you know what I'm talking about). I cannot wait to see how you handle that. I kind of really hope Sully will be able to see what Nate sees.

There aren't enough fics out there that show their father/son relationship. I love this story so much. Hope you update soon!

- UmbraeCalamitas
jpopbabydoll chapter 7 . 2/16
You have totally made my whole day so much better! I was so excited to find this story had been updated! :) worry not, you haven't lost your touch at all, it's still great.
stuffandthingsco chapter 7 . 2/12
Tanks for updating, this story is still just as amazing as ever!
marinawings chapter 7 . 2/4
Glad to see you updated! This story is quite exciting and you've done a good job of capturing the tone of the game. Keep up the good work!
Kangelane chapter 7 . 2/1
Wohooo! The story ISN'T abandoned! :D Really happy that you'll take time and finish this! Love your writing and that we get to see this part from Sully's point of view. Seems like your writing is still as superb as in the previous chapters, so no need to worry about that ;) Really thrilled to read the remaining parts of the story!
crusoe89 chapter 7 . 1/30
Yay! I've been waiting for an update to this story. Loved the latest chapter and the characterisations are perfect. Looking forward to the conclusion. Thanks.
D-ZombieDragon chapter 7 . 1/30
Yay, so happy to finally see an update!
I loved the protection that Sully had over Nate, and I don't think you've lost your writing touch at all. You might feel that way because you haven't written in a while; I feel the exact same way at the moment with my own stories lol.
Anyway, keep up the good work and hope to see another update soon!
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 7 . 1/30
I'm still reading! Although, I'm not sure if I've popped in to say how much I love this story before now... If not, I'm terribly sorry and I LOVE THIS STORY! It makes me so happy how you have Sully refer to Nate as HIS kid throughout it. Gaaah, gets me right in the heart. I love it. _ Also, out of all the parts in the game, I was definitely looking forward to seeing Sully's reaction to the part where Nate gives up the most, 'cause that part kills me every time. I gotta say, you wrote it amazingly. I could feel how desperate Sully was to keep him safe. Aaaaall the Papa Sullivan feels! This was just as awesome as every other chapter. You seriously just made my day, and I can't wait for your next update! :)
LBozzie chapter 7 . 1/30
Still an awesome story. Glad to see it being updated and possibly finished. Your writing is incredible and I'm glad to see more of it. Whether you update it tomorrow or in a year, I'll still read it! :)
FlamyAngelwings chapter 7 . 1/30
WOOHOO! NEW CHAPTER! XDXDXD
akitaotis chapter 6 . 1/30
The BEST Uncharted story I've seen on the internet! I would be beyond grateful if you come back and finish it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »