Reviews for A Broken Wing
rebecca chapter 39 . 12/16/2013
lol love the ending..
mphs95 chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
Loved Combs dying from his own feces clogging his body. Fitting end for a man like him. Great story
mphs95 chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Wow...too funny!
mphs95 chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I figured that he was cop or trooper when it was mentioned the evidence was lost. Scary man
mphs95 chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
What a flipping dumbass! The deputy needs to be knocked upside the head and Paula needs to get a grip and take a Prozac
mphs95 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Uh ohhhhhhh, not good.
Maunzeli chapter 39 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
julianne chapter 35 . 3/27/2013
Love your story. But I think you forgot that the FBI conducts searches for criminals all the time on their own. The don't have to put out an APB to do that kind of research.
EveyEve1215 chapter 39 . 2/8/2013
That was really good. I like how the beginning and the end were like the same but with different outcomes. I like how you put doubt that Combs might not have been the killer. I can't believe this started as a one shot, it such a good multi-chapter story. Thanks for the entertainment :)
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahahaha oh the wonders of medication...and Booth's sideeffects of medication.. teehee.

I was put on some pain med and my doctor had to take me off of them, loopy, high, disorentation weren't good sideeeffects I had to have a babysitter too. No body was particularly happy that night. One of the side effects wasn't drowsiness.
Ondiac chapter 39 . 12/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story, thanks! I read all of your stories but I don't read them until they're complete because my brain gets confused if I bounce from one story to another without finishing them. I don't know how you manage to write more than one story at a time but I'm very impressed!
SamBrace chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
I loved the end of this little saga and the end was hilarious a great way to end the story :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
When I read the line "To celebrate his freedom from the cast, Booth decided to have a barbeque" my first thought was uh-oh. Then when Harris wanted Booth to play flag football.. I was like.. dude.. do you have a death wish!? LOL...

I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Lester, Brian and Harris... This was an awesome story!
mendenbar chapter 39 . 11/30/2012
As it began, so it ended. But Lester was a smart cookie. Loved the case, loved the fic.