Reviews for Time Lords and Chess Boards
Charlie-BADWOLF chapter 25 . 3/15/2016
His was amazing! HOLY CRAP! I love how you used chess as a way to set the whole story and you showing the flaws in both the master and the doctor. Fantastic! I loved it. Amy was also well written and the importance of every character was great. Loved the story I hope you make another like it.
GuesssWho chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
It'll take a few hundred years yet for the Master's redemption. And yet it already happened. Time travel is weird like that.
tiffan chapter 23 . 5/24/2014
Gosh that story was freaking awesome! I absolutely adored reading it:) It should be a real episode! I went like OMG*fangirling* at the end of every chapter!
timano chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
A superb story, very enjoyable reading! I don't always enjoy stories featuring the Master, since they tend to make him either too sympathetic or too cartoonish, but you capture him perfectly. (Perhaps the beard helped.) 10 out of 10 stars.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
Wow, Well done! It's nice to have an adventure of the Doctor be in the Netherlands, and so well written too!
DoctorandAmyFan97 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
This was so good! Please write more fanfics on the 11th Doctor! I love how you capture every character's personality perfectly!
Mosgem chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
so good! write more! please !
fobhew22 chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
most certainly one of the better stories i've read on this site, i look forward to any future projects.
Mosgem chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
UUUUPPPPDATE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
...THAT. CLIFFHANGER. Why are you so incredibly good at building up suspence?
GhostLord chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
This chapter had a shocking yet somewhat amusing ending with the Master killing someone, telling them to serve the next course and casually strolling out of the room while everyone else is silent. I enjoyed reading it very much. Update soon.
Mosgem chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
your story is amazing! so good!
fobhew22 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
the end of this chapter is one of the most chilling things i have ever read. great job on the story thus far, you've captured the master perfectly. looking forward to more
chellek23 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Just loving this! The story is moving along quickly & I can't wait to find out what happens next. The fake 'hussy' Amy is hilarious. Thanks for updating so quickly!
wewerethebestrichard chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Good stuff! Thanks for continuing!