Reviews for Bleeding Roses
CreatureHanstran chapter 39 . 5/25
Awesome chapter! Its hard to believe that ive been reading this since the beginning!
This is great! ...except for once Iggy came in the story dropped. What was the point of adding another character when it was going great until you did?
I cant wait for more!
Seven chapter 39 . 5/3
Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
CreatureHanstran chapter 38 . 3/28
Great chapter, its amazing that ive been following this story since chapter one and how awesome it has progressed! Keep up the good work
CreatureHanstran chapter 37 . 3/23
Ooh this is exciting! I seem to have unintentionally fallen behind... *runs off to next chapter*
CreatureHanstran chapter 36 . 3/17
Yay! Ive been waiting for someone to update a good story! It feels like its been years!
cas.92 chapter 36 . 3/14
Woo I can leave a review for my own story! Welcome to the party pee girl
Guest chapter 34 . 7/10/2014
OMG this is so good! I love Dakota, Cas Gamma and Beta! They're such good characters and the whole idea of hunters being a little like humans is brilliantly would so love to use these character in my OC story too because they feel like original characters to me. Please keep writing no matter how long it takes :3
CreatureHanstran chapter 34 . 4/4/2014
Wow... What a wait, i had to backtrack a litte but i remembered where I left off, update soon
CreatureHanstran chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Yess, titanic reference! In my story they are kinda facing the same problem too... But i havent gotten that far yet... Oh well, great story!
UnderworldFox chapter 33 . 9/11/2013
3 I approve of this chapter
iggyt14 chapter 33 . 9/10/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Iz updated! Still doing good guys.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
Crack chapter or not, I still enjoyed it... *looks around, sniffs, goes back to game*
Guy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
If you dont update soon i will die! Please don kill me...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »