Reviews for Bleeding Roses
CreatureHanstran chapter 43 . 9h
Long chapters are always better! This story is by far one of my favorites
The addition of a new character didn't add anything good (save the supplies run), and the slower pace is a jarring, surprising change from the first 30-something chapters. Some things would need to be explained before the story makes more sense. Such as the reason they decided to keep confetti girl when she clearly didnt want to go, a reason to why anyone left her in the first place and no one else took her, why their taking a rest day or two when they need to be hurrying, why Alpha is suddenly okay with her, not to even mention about the other pack of hunters and where they come from.
CreatureHanstran chapter 42 . 6/24
Haha, raptors... I haven't seen the new Jurassic Park movie, but I heard it was good...

Great chapter, I laughed at the beginning with Iggy and Alpha
Seven chapter 42 . 6/23
Nice chapter from the both of you
Seven chapter 41 . 6/8
Saw that post on Tumblr, too. Of course I follow this story, it's a great story
Seven chapter 41 . 6/8
Can't wait for the next chapter!
CreatureHanstran chapter 41 . 6/4
Rule 31: Enjoy the little things...
Great chapter, at the beginning when you wrote "for the first time in forever" i kinda had a Frozen moment... It happens :)
CreatureHanstran chapter 39 . 5/25
Awesome chapter! Its hard to believe that ive been reading this since the beginning!
This is great! ...except for once Iggy came in the story dropped. What was the point of adding another character when it was going great until you did?
I cant wait for more!
Seven chapter 39 . 5/3
Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work
CreatureHanstran chapter 38 . 3/28
Great chapter, its amazing that ive been following this story since chapter one and how awesome it has progressed! Keep up the good work
CreatureHanstran chapter 37 . 3/23
Ooh this is exciting! I seem to have unintentionally fallen behind... *runs off to next chapter*
CreatureHanstran chapter 36 . 3/17
Yay! Ive been waiting for someone to update a good story! It feels like its been years!
cas.92 chapter 36 . 3/14
Woo I can leave a review for my own story! Welcome to the party pee girl
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »