Reviews for I'll Be There
Emma S chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
judybear236 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Great dialogue! Good voices and characters.

I love your viewpoints.
ElphabaThroppxx chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
YAY YOUR BACK ! keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Please write more. I beg of you. This is amazing. I need more!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Please continue! i love this show!
judybear236 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Whoo! Good confrontation! Great second-guessing at the end! this reads like a scene from a movie!

Well done!
judybear236 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Interesting intertwining of memories/ dreams and hazy reality!

Well done!
BlackAquoKat chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Okay, I have read this story about a dozen times and I looong for more! You see, I'm in love with Hadley Fraser and his character Tiernan, and considering that I don't have much of the musical on youtube to watch, I have to make do with rare gems like this fic here. And you are doing his character extreme justice!

If you're having trouble with inspiration or are simply short on time but if you need an idea...what about Tiernan confronting Donal? In the song 'A Day Beyond Belclare' he seems to mildly threaten the jerk. I bet you could expand on that dialogue beautifully if you wanted to. But this is just me talking out loud. Feel free to do what you want.

Fantatic job with this story and I hope you're doing well!
megbricks chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Poor tiernan. Poor Grania. Please update soon!
judybear236 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I only have one question: Is this a fanfic? I have not seen the play nor read anything about the premise of the story, aside from watching highlights of Hadley's performances on Youtube.

But this ff reads like it could be the script for the play!

Excellent work!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
You may want to look at the book by Alan Gold: The-Pirate-Queen-Story-OMalley/dp/0451217446

best of luck with the school year.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Tiernan is described as the last faithful, loyal and *good* man who puts his pain aside to protect his love.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Very sweet, and well characterized from just the OCR! It's a beautiful story, and the performances by Stephanie J Block and the fabulous Hadley Fraser, just so believable.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I like it so far! you rarely see PQ fanfiction around so this is great! :)
silentlydreaming chapter 6 . 8/11/2012