Reviews for Consequences
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2018
Now that is realistic, I mean like an instructor from a prestigious school would allow themselves to be practically bullied into allowing a student from a small town Ohio to retake an audition they failed or just allow them in after a failed audition without going through a new audition along with other retryers
Ohsochich chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Oh I see what you did there with that last line you sly bastard
Mickey chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
I think that's what really should have happened
Iceleaf13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I approve.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Early s4 did suck (except for the micro-bits of NYC). Later s4 (NYC side) were very good. s5 is (so far) very good, despite Cory's tragic loss. But now, we're sliding back into Blee. Kurt WAS very strong & confident. Amazingly so-! And now 5x18 is going to push him to the back again.
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
VERY good. Finally: consequences.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I can't believe I've never found this community before - but I've only been reading fics since s4's many breaks. And this is the first time I've searched by community. Glad to see this fic; it's terrific!
jbekke chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Thank you for writing it these episodes exactly as they should have been. You did an excellent job! Kurt deserved to be featured prominently and admitted to NYADA. One thing I have noticed in your stories is that you are using a word incorrectly. It should be principal (not principle) Figgins. The easiest way to remember in the ending of the word - I want Figgins to be my pal (friend). This is just something I learned a long time ago that just stuck and thought I would share. You have a real gift and I really admire that not only do you take the time to write but also share it with everyone.

Thank you so much.
MoonFaith chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Love this, and I would love if you wrote your own version of season 4, since I hate it so much and your writing is so good.
Swoop chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I like it!
Swoop chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I think you could give the writers lessons. With just a few changes like these, the plotlines would make so much more sense!
Swoop chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Mmm, yes - I like your setlist much better. Kurt and Rachel's "Get Happy" is one of my favorite songs from the series.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Excellent. I wish you wrote for Glee. : )
Peaceandunity chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Much better portrayal then the original. Great job!
clover-inK90 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for this. And after the train wreck that was Season 3 (which itself was supposed to be a return to form after the inconsistent Season 2), I'm thinking that you WILL have to re-write Season 4.

I think the most telling thing was something Jane Lynch said in a panel discussion with the cast back in May: you can always tell by the scripts who Ryan is p*ssed off at right now. And another cast member (I don't remember who) instantly chimed in with "that's so true." I don't think they showed Ryan's reaction but I doubt if it was good.

I thought to myself right there: well there goes their (Jane's and the other person's) roles in season 4.

This would explain season 3 being The Blaine Show with Darren Criss obviously being the one person who Ryan Murphy is NEVER p*ssed off with.

I mean, come on, the "Big Brother" Blaine-fest eight weeks after we all thought that Quinn stood a very good chance of dying? (Like my mom said after that episode and for the rest of the season: "I'm still waiting for part 2 of the "to be continued" 'On My Way.'")

Besides Ryan Murphy's obvious school girl crush on Darren Criss, the only way I personally can understand the fangirl crushing on Klaine is that they want to be Darren Criss's girlfriend so bad, and they want to SEE that on the show.

Since the only way that can happen on the show, because Blaine is gay, it requires that Kurt turn into a Darren Criss fangirl. (Chris Colfer had a much more revealing comment about Klaine: "well it's not like they're giving Kurt a lot of options."

It really seemed, after that 8 week hiatus, that RIB basically have written off the show and were just going through motions. Of course, there were exceptions like "Choke" but then that was ruined by the sheer insanity of Miss Rachel Berry getting into NYADA and not Kurt.

As others have said, there are tons of students who "nail" their auditions and are praised by the person judging them (like Carmen T. did with Kurt) and still do not get in, but when was the last time someone who chokes, is given the chance to re-start and then chokes AGAIN, is accepted by a school? And this doesn't even consider Rachel's harassment of Carmen T.

I don't see how the show can be rescued at this point. Kurt Hummel not singing? I realize that Chris Colfer puts singer far below actor, author, screenplay writer, and director on his personal resumé but one of the best things about Glee, for me, is Chris Colfer singing-not Darren Criss and his karaoke covers of current pop songs.

I don't see how this "show spin-off inside the show" can even work.

I so hope that the big Klaine break-up is initiated by Kurt but that could never happen in Ryan Murphy's Darren obsessed universe. (I highly recommend another writer's take on the "Dance with Somebody" episode: it's on AO3 and is titled "Give a D*mn" where Kurt regains sanity and instead of singing "I Have Nothing" goes with Sam's suggestion of song B: it's the story title, an amazingly funny song by Jo Dee Messina.

Here's what should have happened at the start of Season 3:

Since RIB have no problems ret-conning anything any given week, here would have been the perfect solution: Quinn, Puck, and Finn were sophomores in Season 1 and everybody else (Kurt, Rachel especially) were freshmen.

This also would have made logical sense: Kurt and Rachel crushing on an upperclassman. They couldn't all be freshmen because Finn had to be the quarterback and Quinn the head cheerleader. And if Puck is Finn's best friend then he would have to be a sophomore too.