Reviews for Yggdrasil
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Oh my goodness, this was adorably cute. I can't even. Best chemistry ever 3.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
North,
You could not have developed a better start to the Luna-Rolf love story.
FoM
muumi2three chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
A delightful interlude, with an impressive sense of both place (appropriate for Rolf!) and character. Luna is well portrayed, and what a fabulous "muggle" outfit she has.
marinka chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Loved luna's reasoning when she was picking her outfit, I always wondered why she dressed that way and your version makes a lot of sense.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
AW! this was too cute to handle! I love your Rolf and Luna. I hope I'll stumble upon more of their story as I continue reading through your stories!
sweetluck1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Yay!
virtualcupcakes chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Yes! Yes! Oh my god that was the cutest! Good job, you did a superb job writing this :) I loved how Rolf was smart, but still just weird enough for Luna
hattifnatt chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Really enjoyed this! I imagine it's pretty hard to write Luna well, but I liked your portayal of her - and you made an actual person of Rolf Scamander, who has never really featured as more than a name in any fics I've read. I also enjoyed the setting - Stockholm is my town, so I can really picture them hanging out in Stortorget or on Djurgården. I liked the fact that Trolldomsministeriet is in Gamla Stan, because while that island is pretty small and I've been all over it loads of times there are just so many tiny, twisty streets that I still have no problem imagining a whole building going unnoticed there (if, that is, it had some magical help).
hills chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I Love your Luna. Through your stories, i feel like i've come to understand and appreciate a character i hardly understood or had much love for, while reading the books. I've always imagine Rolf as a much older person, but here, you not only make the idea of a much younger Rolf plausible, you make it sound convincing.
thlove chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awww! I love Luna and she is just so dang cute!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love the idea of Rolf being younger than Luna. This was fun to read. xx
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cute.
pink demon zebra chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
do you speak swedish?
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You don't know how adorable I find this.
boxcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love how this is perfectly in character and so well written! :)