Reviews for Yggdrasil
rebecka chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
hello! Maybe you don't remember me, it's been a while, but I do come here sometimes to read a story or two, even if I don't always review...
I had to review this story, it's really cute! And set in Sweden :) I'm from there, and it was very fun to read. Stockholm is really nice, isn't it? You managed to spell everything correctly too:D

Thanks, as always!
/RA
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awww. It is so sweet to read how Luna and Rolf got together. What an enthusiastic young man. A match made in nature's heaven. They make a wonderful pair and their respective specialities will only compliment the others.

Lesley
I am anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was so beautifully Luna and unusual and well written and perfect. Bravo
Bethyboo chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
There is nothing wrong with a toy boy as long as the relationship is strong and this one is from day one. Love this story but please update some of your longer ones thanks
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yep, I think you've gotten Luna's character pegged just right. It's pretty clear she's finally met her match in Rolf, and it was nice to see how it all happened! :)
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww. i love luna so much. lovely story
einfach so chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was really sweet and funny:) great chapter
Slaidback chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Thanks. That capped off a good day very nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So lovely for Luna to find someone who appreciates her qualities! I'm a fan of Luna and her lateral thinking and so I really enjoyed this.
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I hadn't planned to re-read "ECCENTRIC," nor "The Professor and his Landlady," nor chapter five of "Hunters and Prey," but I felt I had to in order to place this story into context. I just re-read "Stangers at Drakeshaugh," so I didn't need to review the most recent chapter of that one. But they all tie together nicely.

Rolf is not a character from the books, so there isn't any way determine his personality, other than the fact that Luna falls in love with and marries him. Considering that everybody loves Luna (very rare are fanfic stories where she's bad or evil), it shouldn't be difficult for him to fall in love with her. For Luna to fall for him, he'd need to be someone she can spend a lot of time talking with. Your line of her's: "...I appear to be indulging in small talk, which is strange. I rarely indulge in small talk. You are having a most peculiar effect on me, Mr Scamander.", is spot on. No one converses with Luna; they listen to a sentence or two, then walk away contemplating either the absurdness or insightfulness of her commentary.

Thank you for your description of the Swedish cuisine. I rarely eat cucumbers, but I love the idea of mopping up a sour cream sauce with bread. And I adore smoked salmon. I think I'll make a list for tomorrow's shopping.

Another good story. Looking forward to the one where they capture Colin Creevy's killer.
Illyra chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
And a perfect couple is born! They are both so wonderful unique and yet its obvious that they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

And I absolutely love Lunas POV. Its always a joy to see the world and the people through her eyes.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very cute! I hope we read more about their adventure in the future (after that H&P update ;-)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hi Northumbrian.

I enjoyed this little romantic story showing how Luna and Rolf got together a lot, thank you. It is good the way you weaved Norse mythology into it and may well educate some and arouse their curiosity about the subject, which is always a good thing to achieve whilst entertaining. :o)

Whilst I'm here I'd just like to say that I'm loving how 'Strangers' is progressing and looking forward to the next part.

Many Blessings.
Oriondruid, (John).
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really like this story. Luna's characterization is perfect. I love how Rolf is in here. He's different from the way he's normally portrayed and it's great.
Ericfmc chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Enjoyable story. I had always assumed that Rolf Scamander was Scandinavian and that Luna had met him there on her Snorkack quest. Your take on it works well though, Luna is not a girl who would be phased by a seven year age difference.

Love Rolf's passionate defense of Luna and oh so correct put down of Bersten. Very cool performance for a 19 year old.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »