Reviews for Yggdrasil
boxcat chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love how this is perfectly in character and so well written! :)
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Simple but yet, really Luna. I don’t fancy other story that somehow describe Luna as a romantic and snogging-all-the-time kinda girl. She’s different. It’s why we love her.
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love Luna as a character and she's difficult to write but you did a perfect job. I love the way you describe their encounter and also their conversation at the kafe. I guess there is a soul mate for everyone and Rolf as you portray him is perfect for Luna, age difference and all. Thank you for always writing clever and thoroughly enjoyable pieces.
rebecka chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
hello! Maybe you don't remember me, it's been a while, but I do come here sometimes to read a story or two, even if I don't always review...
I had to review this story, it's really cute! And set in Sweden :) I'm from there, and it was very fun to read. Stockholm is really nice, isn't it? You managed to spell everything correctly too:D

Thanks, as always!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Awww. It is so sweet to read how Luna and Rolf got together. What an enthusiastic young man. A match made in nature's heaven. They make a wonderful pair and their respective specialities will only compliment the others.

I am anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was so beautifully Luna and unusual and well written and perfect. Bravo
Bethyboo chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
There is nothing wrong with a toy boy as long as the relationship is strong and this one is from day one. Love this story but please update some of your longer ones thanks
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yep, I think you've gotten Luna's character pegged just right. It's pretty clear she's finally met her match in Rolf, and it was nice to see how it all happened! :)
katenkapotter chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aww. i love luna so much. lovely story
einfach so chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was really sweet and funny:) great chapter
Slaidback chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Thanks. That capped off a good day very nicely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So lovely for Luna to find someone who appreciates her qualities! I'm a fan of Luna and her lateral thinking and so I really enjoyed this.
NoTagBacks chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I hadn't planned to re-read "ECCENTRIC," nor "The Professor and his Landlady," nor chapter five of "Hunters and Prey," but I felt I had to in order to place this story into context. I just re-read "Stangers at Drakeshaugh," so I didn't need to review the most recent chapter of that one. But they all tie together nicely.

Rolf is not a character from the books, so there isn't any way determine his personality, other than the fact that Luna falls in love with and marries him. Considering that everybody loves Luna (very rare are fanfic stories where she's bad or evil), it shouldn't be difficult for him to fall in love with her. For Luna to fall for him, he'd need to be someone she can spend a lot of time talking with. Your line of her's: "...I appear to be indulging in small talk, which is strange. I rarely indulge in small talk. You are having a most peculiar effect on me, Mr Scamander.", is spot on. No one converses with Luna; they listen to a sentence or two, then walk away contemplating either the absurdness or insightfulness of her commentary.

Thank you for your description of the Swedish cuisine. I rarely eat cucumbers, but I love the idea of mopping up a sour cream sauce with bread. And I adore smoked salmon. I think I'll make a list for tomorrow's shopping.

Another good story. Looking forward to the one where they capture Colin Creevy's killer.
Illyra chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
And a perfect couple is born! They are both so wonderful unique and yet its obvious that they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

And I absolutely love Lunas POV. Its always a joy to see the world and the people through her eyes.
potternut190 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very cute! I hope we read more about their adventure in the future (after that H&P update ;-)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »