Reviews for Fossil Fighters Champions: One Chaotic Adventure
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Hello! I really love the story, and the sense of humor is great. I know you had a lot of things going on, but I'd be a shame to see this story discontinued. I really love it. It's been a year, wow exactly a year, but I still have hope. I want to see how this ends. You're a great writer, and I hope you're alright from what happened long ago.
Traverse the Portal chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
are you going to finish this story it's really good and you kinda left us on a huge cliffhanger!
Starry's Light chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
So you chose to create a fossil fighters story? Good for you. The series deserves more attention, in my opinion. Especially the original.
But what am I saying? Nice start to a fanfic based off of Champions, I see! We've got that classic start, with the meeting of Joe Wildwest and Todd's stomachache. Which I thought once was believable...
Dina has that can-do attitude, yes? A popular choice I have noticed.
The only error I see is when you spell the plural to vivosaur, which is vivosaurs, not vivosaur's. You also may want to add details of the scene and characters throughout, or the momentum can be lost.
Tallyho, writer, and good luck... although my next review may be right around the corner.
-Starry
VictoriaTheDeathGod chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Dina used Angry Slap! Its Super Effective! Ehehehehehe, Hot-Snot
That awkward moment when someone else's OC is basically you on a day to day basis. Anywho I really like this story so far, (I'm rereading it now for the tenth time) and Pfft The Rabid Fangirls! Oh noes!
Mew'smeow chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Sorry i didn' t review earlier! Life has gotten in the way of me doing stuff. But at least it's still 2013. And your story, as ever, is awesome.
LittleMissInsane chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Sorry to be a nag but can you pleeeaaaasseee contine? It's an awesome story!
pokeninja6600 chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
YEEEEEEEES! OH. MY. DINO! IF THAT HAD HAPPENED IN THE ACTUAL PLOT LINE, I WOULD HAVE DIED OF HAPPINESS!
Apollo: *jumping up and down* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEESSSSSS! THAT IS PERFECT! ASK OF THE YES! ALL OF THEM!
Artemis: *staring at screen blankly*
Pauleen: Ooh, has the great Artemis fallen for a Rupert? *pokes Artemis*
Artemis: WHAT?! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT!
Apollo: *dramatic gasp* SHE HAS!
pokeninja6600 chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Oh dino, you think you have update problems...Nothing even remotely weird happened to me but I didn't update my story for, like, years...
Artemis: Two months. Two long, painful, I'm-on-my-hands-and-knees-begging- you months to update.
Apollo: BUT hopefully, she's back on track because she's a little blocked for all her other stories
pokeninja6600 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I looked that last part!
Artemis: *nods affirmatively* Yes, being dressed like a girl would probably be one of the worst things the world could help upon a female Fighter.
Pauleen: Unless you're me, diga!
Todd: *drooling*
Artemis: *smacks Todd* DON'T LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT. THAT IS MY FRIEND!
Apollo: *sweatdrop* Since when an I the sane one?
pokeninja6600 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
AWWWW SH- KIDNAPPED!
pokeninja6600 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
D'awwwwww I'm glad they made up. I also saw that little shippy hint you slid in there! *squints at it*
Apollo: *pokes his twin* I bet this one like prince boy toooooooo...*whistles innocently*
Artemis: *glare* *glare* *glare*
Apollo: *chuckles*
pokeninja6600 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
HAH! YOU YELL AT YOUR CHARACTERS/VIVOSAURS JUST LIKE I DO! I get a feeling we're gonna be good friends *cackles maniaclly*
Apollo: *leans away from me slightly*
Artemis: *looks over my shoulder at screen* Ooh, look Apollo, she's made an enemy f our prince boy here *points to screen*
Apollo: *lookswhere she was pointing* HA! Niiiice! Hey, she looks just like you, Art!
Artemis: DON'T. CALL. ME. ART. And that's because I'm based off that character, right Ninja?
Me: Eh...Kinda...
pokeninja6600 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Oh Todd...You are hopeless...
pokeninja6600 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Wow, this one was short...Still good, no grammar/spelling errors that I could find, but short...I understand though...Hadn't updated my other story for three months before two days ago...-_-'
pokeninja6600 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ninja of the night, huh? Well Night, I'm actually uber new to this fandom and this is one of the only stories I've read in the fandom so far *laughs nervously*
Artemis: She mainly is looking for battle scenes.
Me: HEY! OUT! *points out door*
Artemis: *makes no move to leave* A pretty basic chapter but the grammar and punctuation are good. She's read a couple where they aren't.
Me: Yeah, this fandom seems to be a lot better about grammar than Pokemon...But, ignore her, she's just a Debbie Downer.
Artemis: -_-
Me: ANYWAAAAYYYYSSSSS It's nice to read this story so far and I love the battle scene (mostly because I came here looking for how to write them -_-')