Reviews for Cold Blooded Friendship
iLuvNightFuries chapter 1 . 1/3
Love it!
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Good fic but I have to stay this seems more angst then horror really, still a good fic though
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
oozing crest of corruption endless cycle of madness and creation twisted fantasy of reality...delicious. Great oneshot wish there was more
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
excellent lead-in, very nice setup, and great shock value to boot. Oh, this is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Please write a sequel!Stock is in character and I can see Hiccup killing someone if he/she hurt written and Hiccup was so calm while killing him and saying they had a reason to throw them out,it is amazing!
Cocococo.Bells chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
How much Stoick? How much?

How about a whole damn hell lot.

How dare you even ask that question.

The thing is, while I've always seen Hiccup as kind and sarcastically cheerful, I also think that, when push comes to shove, he can become a scary being. What was it that Valka had said in the second movie? Heart of a Chief, Soul of a Dragon, and what is a dragon but wild?

I can honestly see Hiccup killing anyone, and everyone, in cold-blood if it means saving Toothless. Seeing fics like this, wherein Hiccup or even Toothless kills people to protect the other always makes my day. And seeing other people's reaction towards that is always amazing.

I love the fact that this is done in Stoick's POV. One is because it shows exactly how much Stoick knows his own son, and how much he doesn's. But mostly because Stoick is a Viking, killing others, whether it be dragons or humans, is perfectly normal for him. Seeing other kill shouldn't have been such a huge surprise. And yet here he is, very unnerved by something that should have been normal. Had Hiccup actually grown up to be the 'perfect little viking' Stoick wants, this is what he would have been, killing people without batting an eye.

I also love that part where Stoick realized that they had chained Toothless before. It almost made me think of what Hiccup will do had Stoick actually killed Toothless. I also love how utterly calm Hiccup was while killing that man. It just makes the entire thing even more creepy and amazing.

As you can see, I absolutely just love this story!

Kudos and good work!

(PS. If it's alright with you, I placed this story in my community, Dark HTTYD. It's just me compiling dark and creepy stories in this otherwise kid-friendly fandom. Thanks!)
unpredictable cupcake chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
this sounds like a good chapter story... MAKE ONE MAKE ONE MAKE ONE :3 please?
Wudelfin chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awsome! Please expand this, it so shows how deep this bond is. And Stoick finally sees his son as the Viking son he always wanted.
dinoman94 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I wonder what Astrid would think of this?
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
… Oh well ! I can't imagine Hiccup killing somebody. But I totally can imagine him becoming mad if somebody hurts Toothless !
Stoick must be shock…
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Kura: *dying of laughter*

Berry: That guy had it coming to him :) Now, announce it to the world. If anybody hurts Toothless, muahahaha, Hiccup will murder you! MUAHAHAAHA!

Kura: After I read that last sentence, my thought was this: HELL YES! XD Awesome story! :D And when Hiccup said, "We have a reason to kick them out now," I was just thinking, oh shit! Hiccup must've been scary there :) Poor Stoick. He was probably scared out of his wits. :D This is totally going into my favorites! :D
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
SUN DUN DUUUUUN!
13eyond The Boundaries chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love how ominous you made this. It appears to be something that could be really good to elaborate on. :) Repeating myself: I love this.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Ooohhh
Damn I'm loving these
I'm a little wide-eyed after that... especially the last line
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love it, pretty dark but the best I've ever read