Reviews for Lady Liberty
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
MORE PLEASE ITS SO GOOD I AM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING also I have a story like yours its a cross over of a lot of things (halo avengers and star wars and it has deaddpool to I found your story today and finished it I started like last year but I was 11 now I am 12 with byslexia
lsanders701 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Please update this story soon! :-D
lsanders701 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Ooooo! I need to know who's the boy at the end! :D :D :D :D :D That was a really good ending!
PS: you still haven't got my username right yet, but don't worry, it's kinda funny whenever it says lslanders107 :-)
lsanders701 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Thank you! Another great chapter! :)
lsanders701 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
She dies!?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
tea-n-burgers chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Beginning of the story was very fast paced and made it a little confusing but characters are well done.

Solid story you have going here, the characters are well written and it seems like a solid plot so far.

Word of advice though, you should cut the wall of texts you have into smaller fragments, it makes it easier to read as I have come to learn and less confusing, the pieces of text you have are good but a person reading can get confused or lost because there are so many words in one paragraph.

Especially if there are characters speaking, but other than that I like the story you have going so far and I am looking forward to more.
KaylaMicael chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I've looked through your story, but as far as plot and characterization goes, I'm really sorry but I can't help much... I'm not familiar with Captain America nor am I much of a fan of superheroes (please don't hate me).

But the plot seems pretty solid and interesting from what I can see. Just some advice: make sure to start a new paragraph when someone starts speaking, and don't bold your text unless it's something significant, like an authors note or a scene change. Otherwise, you seem to be doing all right. Sorry I can't be of more help. God Bless!