Reviews for Halo: Equestria
Fangirl-Experiment247 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Ookaay, the Colgate and Crest story was confusing me.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Actually the way they destroyed the wraith is accurate and is one of my favorite ways to destroy them in the games because it is a major weak spot
Dreamcloud11 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Lol, hilarious, I hope to see more Colgate vs. Crest later. You'r stories are great, with pretty good descriptions and grammar. Just have to organize your thoughts a little better and make it a little easier to comprehend all of this humor. Other than that, great chappy!
captainlink chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Hehehe. This story is certainly unique, and over all quite funny. Please keep writing!
Ice assassin Ace chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
i love this story, also wolud you like a oc?
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Well...Equestria is saved. Halcyons can take a fuckton of plasma damage and keep going, plus their MACs are big and strong. Besides, since they're responding to an alien message, there's probably Spartans.

"He who allows the alien to live shares in the crime of its existence"
Dreamcloud11 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Fairly decent. I don't think the Apples could swear that much though, and the story is a bit rambly, and disorganized. However it is pretty funny, I found myself laughing when Derpy turned out to be a genius. 9 out of fifteen stars, and hope for more later!
LeviathanTamer chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
i've actually read chapter two and it seems nice just a bit too childish for what i was thinking
CodenameOne chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I'm definitely going to enjoy this story; both watching it progress as I beta-read it and seeing the readers' feedback for the assuredly crazy shit that's going to go down.
Master Derek chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Short and I don't think that a covenant Brute would act like an internet trolling asshole. (But it is super lols) And I lolled at the warp thing. It is slipspace
wallsofmine chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Good story but its slipspace not warp.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012