Reviews for Crimson Tide
Mrs.Hajime-Shinomiya-Mikaze chapter 1 . 2/25
Who's Eleonora?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
So excited to see another update Oh gosh Gil's being so sweet to Oz in this chapter its too adorable. And poor Vinny, even if she's out of the hands of the Nightrays now.

I'm glad to see Break appear, knew she and the Rainsworth family would be up to something. Sad to hear this story will be ending soon though, its really good and I so rarely come across fics genderswap versions of the PH cast, will miss it once its done .
FluffyAndSweet chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Aww this chapter was really cute! I loved how affectionate Gil was with his finally reunited sister and Oz. Poor her though, having no soup is really tough... And I can't believe that there are only one or two chapters left T_T I don't want this to end so soon!
Nevertheless, I'm eager to see the next chapter! Take your time though
Sakural7865 chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
This is the best birthday present ever! XD Thank you sooooooooo, much senpai! The plot thickens, we learn why the war is happening, and I wanna smack some Nightrays upside their heads! Save Ellis. Ellis shall be spared. Gilbert, you are awesome, Vinny let me hug you poor baby, and Oz yay keep trusting Gilbert he won't betray you!

Thank you for the update and keep up the great work! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Hi, I am the genderflip Break anon from awhile back on tumblr, and I've been following this story from almost the start, so I'm very glad you've updated it again. The OzGil part was really cute (especially the last line where Gilbert nearly fell off, baddd Oz).
Sakural7865 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
*hugs her senpai lots* I'm still alive, and thank you for the update! The story is made of more characters than our leading two, so it's fine that Elli and Leo got some spot light! And Lacie made a small cameo in this chapter! Things are heating up, hope Gilbert will be able to handle it! Again, thank you for the update, senpai! *heart*
Conrii chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Oh my gosh this is wonderful, I'm so happy you updated!
Conrii chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
amazing. your rendition has a lot of depth.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Liked this chapter a lot and can't wait for the next one. Half-expecting Break or Jack to appear any moment and fuck things up further though :o
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
nice chapter
IHeartFantasy chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I'm not sure if I've commented on this, but I like what you've done with it. I don't know how far you are in Pandora Hearts, but I felt like mentioning the it's been confirmed Revis's name is actually "Levi", and not "Revis".
Satiah chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I just love your stories! It's so fantastically GREAT to see the plot thicken and the story move forward so quietly, like pirate ships through a rolling fog. One minute you think you see where the act is going, the next, you don't. Things are starting to converge, though, and I'm certainly picking up on an idea of what's up ahead...but then another mystery mists over the stage and I can't say what for sure is really going on behind the curtain. But I'm loving every minute of it. The mermaids, the Baskervilles, the other Dukedoms. The Children of Misfortune. Gil and Oz and Vinny. So many pieces to the puzzle, and only the barest hint of where they must go. Quite exciting. :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Hi friend, nice to see an update for this story. This chapter was pretty dang good I thought, keep it up.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013