Reviews for Crimson Tide
Liked this chapter a lot and can't wait for the next one. Half-expecting Break or Jack to appear any moment and fuck things up further though :o
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 3/28
IHeartFantasy chapter 8 . 3/28
I'm not sure if I've commented on this, but I like what you've done with it. I don't know how far you are in Pandora Hearts, but I felt like mentioning the it's been confirmed Revis's name is actually "Levi", and not "Revis".
Satiah chapter 7 . 1/3
I just love your stories! It's so fantastically GREAT to see the plot thicken and the story move forward so quietly, like pirate ships through a rolling fog. One minute you think you see where the act is going, the next, you don't. Things are starting to converge, though, and I'm certainly picking up on an idea of what's up ahead...but then another mystery mists over the stage and I can't say what for sure is really going on behind the curtain. But I'm loving every minute of it. The mermaids, the Baskervilles, the other Dukedoms. The Children of Misfortune. Gil and Oz and Vinny. So many pieces to the puzzle, and only the barest hint of where they must go. Quite exciting. :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Hi friend, nice to see an update for this story. This chapter was pretty dang good I thought, keep it up.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
._. *blank stare* ...sooo...Elliot/Leo yuri then? o.O
DarkVampire111 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
This is too interesting! I really want to hear more of this story! Lotti as a guy really floored me, I don't mind saying. She would be such a weird guy LOL! Anyway, I am enjoying reading! I like the way you make the transformation so believable! Oh, and when do we get to know how Vinny is? I have so many questions! It's such a fun fic!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Please update soon! I love it. X3
hudgens77 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Omg! I can't wait to see Gil's reaction XD and that thing about personifying the Chains sounds really interesting, I'd like to see that :3 btw, YOU'VE TURNED LOTTIE INTO A HANDSOME YOUNG PIRATE?! Oh myyy, I LOVE IT. Didn't see that coming XDD but I love the idea (also, now I'm shipping him with Oswald... I can't help it XDD)
I like what you've done with Echo and Noise, and GILBERT HE'S SUCH A CUTIE no matter how you look at him! lksajkdlksjdlksajdlksajdlksad, looking forward for the next chapter 33333!
Visitor chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I'm glad to see this story back. Sweet! Can't wait to read Gilbert's reaction when he see Oz"s mermaid form. But loving so far keep it up. Till next up date.
Switched-to-Silent chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Oh man, I don't think there's any alternate universe out there where Gil isn't adorably awkward :)

Eagerly awaiting another chapter!
hitomi65 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Sakural7865 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
*roots for Gil* I know you can do it, Gilly! XD And you made me feel like I was the fumbling mermaid that Oz is right now. Yes, Oz-chan, go to Leo and Gilly to show off your true form! XD

*curls into the review to wait for more* :3
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
great chapter. keep it up.