Reviews for Waiting For You
theheckdidyoujustsayaboutmyotp chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY EMOTIONS
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was really good...and you did go out with a bang. nice touch tara coming back to tell willow goodbye. hopefully some of the boards you mentioned are still around.
Sarahlou2485 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is beautiful, great work!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
so sad! i'm still crying! but i loved 's really well done.
Actual Reality chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Too sad Too sad please make that NOT be the end! : (
TheAgonyofBlank chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
So sad! *sniffles* But I like it. :)
Rauko chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
I uhh don't know what to say, I'm still trying not to cry thinking about it. I loved it though, it was extremlly well done, now I'm going to go cry, Bye.
k8 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
that story is so cute. i love it. makes my day!
Annoymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Not a Willow/Tara fan here. Just thought you deserved more reviews for your "big bang" of a departure. Excellent fanfic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The feelings were realistic and the details excellent. And you know what? It was wow. Left me breathless, and speechless. And I can completely understand how some people cried.

If it makes you feel any better though, I hear Tara signed a contract for this series a few more years... which means this might not be the end of her yet. She could still come back, and hopefully with her return, yours, too. Hate to see this kind of talent wasted...

~Annoymous

This is going on my favorite's list for my account... ( )
DarkEyes chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
OMG!That was beautiful. You very nearly made me cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Very sad, but well written. Says I while blowing my nose and wiping my eyes. I hate it that Tara died, and I'm hoping they'll find a way to bring her back so she can be with Willow forever. :) Anyway, well done.
jennifer chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Very good story. It was sad, but very well written. Hope to read some of your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
This story has got to be the best story I have ever read. It made me get all teary.
zoei chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I loved it so much! You made me cry! That's a very hard task!
foolforcheese chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
*WAIL!*

That's soooo sad and soooo sweet and SOOOO well written! *sniff* here I go for more tissues...