Reviews for The Push and Pull
KittyCat809 chapter 16 . 2/7
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND THEN NOT UPDATE FOR TWO YEARS?! AHHHHHHHHH
This has been one of the most amazing dice I have read with some of the best development and amazing description and everything. I could not ask for a better story. I can go into detail with everything I love about this but I'll settle for saying I love it so much!
I know fics usually take a back burner to life, but if there is anyway you would be willing to finish this or at least tell me the ending I would be grateful to no end. I'm dying to figure out what happened to Sokka!
Anyways, I hope you have an absolutely amazing day! -cat
crapshak50 chapter 16 . 1/13
Come on dude this can't be it!
Miss Ecrivain chapter 16 . 1/7
So I think you killed me... Please update. This fic is amazing. Your characterization of everyone is amazing! Are you gonna put Su in it? I'll be a lil sad if you don't. But if you update at all, I'll be really really happy! So pleaseeeeeee?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I hate how this chapter literally crushed my soul... why did u have to kill off Sokka, he was literally a angel. and why did u leave on such a cliffhanger
Firewolves16 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Sorry, I commented the other day and just realised my phone is finally letting me log in again. So if you reply, it will be easier to get it to me.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
You killed Sokka! I'm guessing heart attack... and Toph is pregnant with Suyin now, right? Please update soon.
-Firewolves16
Pandacorn99 chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
Beautiful well written please keep going. Need to know how it ends
Lai chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
Dear Liz,

I don't know what came over me but I read the whole fic again and I'm crying. Again.
How could you end it here T_T at least send me what happened next.

Your writing is still as awesome and devastating as ever.
mmajor chapter 16 . 7/10/2016
How terrible of you to do this to me. I mean... why did you do it. You are the master of tragedy and I never saw this coming. Fuck my life and fuck everything.. I can tell I'll be really depressed for the rest of the day now. Anyway, brilliant fic.. fucking amazing.. so sad and I'm a bit angry but yeah.
greensearcher chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Nooooo whyyyyy?!
Ok pretending that didn't just happen haha *sob*...this has been wonderful! So compelling, and I love the way you write all the characters. I knew I was in trouble starting this since it's been a year since an update, but I really do hope you finish!
13th chapter chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Great story!
btw, sorry for the short review, can't write in English as good as understanding it.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2016
ONE OF THE BEST NEXT GEN AVATAR FANFICS EVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH ITS SO GOOD
Regalness chapter 16 . 4/1/2016
Are you though? Are you really sorry? In all seriousness, good work. You're an excellent writer. I'm still upset at Sokkas death. I'm just gonna leave it at that. Goodbye.
DarkMando chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
You're not sorry! You're not sorry at all! (In reference to your last AN)
Quit playing with people's emotions like that, it hurts.
Anyway.
Great work, if is engaging, interesting, exciting and realistic.

It also has emotional tragedy, which makes for a great story.(any time someone feels what the characters feel or can predict their actions by following their thought process, you have acheived success)
Thank you.
TheRandomSchmuck chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
Oh WELL THEN

I wasn't aware we were going on a feels trip today!