Reviews for The Push and Pull
LordAdamant chapter 15 . 3/29
Please tell me this isn't the end. I was so engrossed in it!
BoomerangLady chapter 1 . 3/22
It has been a long time since I read a fanfiction with more than three chapters and thought "Ok, I'll read it all and I bet it'll be awesome". Everything I saw in this first chapter was beautiful, from the summary to the way you made Mo's feelings clear. I will probably give you another review in the last chapter (unless I have something else to say in the middle), but until then all I have to say is thank you for such an amazing idea. Tokka is my life and Linzin is awesome.
impartofthefandom chapter 15 . 2/16
It's as wonderful as the first time I read it about a year ago. Amazing work! I really do hope you'd continue this fanfic even if it's been so long; it's one of the best and such a piece shouldn't go to waste. :)
weirdo'flower chapter 15 . 1/27
I LOVED this!
ignis-avis chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh lord I remember the first time I ever read this story HNGH

Can I just say, your writing style is incredible; the way you incorporate family issues and politics and all-round Toph-and-Lin bonding had me sobbing all over the place and laughing my lungs out.
Re-reading this is deja vu; I'm sad that you still haven't updated, but if you're busy, I understand.
God, I'm getting slightly worried over how sentimental I'm getting over this fanfic ugh
I think it's time to extract myself from the internet before I make a fool of myself.
airichan623 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I love this! Although I do wish SuYin existed...I still believe she's a Tokka baby. Anyway, I love your characterizations and child dynamics and dealings with bullies.
Dalamis chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Well written.
Emotionnal and logical.
The evolution of the relation of mother/daugther and of wach character stays true to what we are used to.
Maisila chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Hey! I really love your story, but its been really long since you last updated! Please update soon I need to know what happened!
AstralMiscreant chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
You are a wonderful writer I must say, with the way you were able to portray Toph's struggles and later triumphs as a mother. Coupled with the fact that you were able to depict the many facets of both Toph and Sokka's relationship throughout the story makes it all the more of a true gem in my opinion. The writing was clear and concise, yet very descriptive and detailed alluding to how much the story, as a whole, spoke in volumes. I love your writing style, I love your story and I love me some Tokka lol! So this was such a treasure to behold. Though, I did wish you would have incorporated the origins of Toph's second daughter Suyin (who somehow resembles Sokka uncannily I might add). It would be sweet if him and Toph ended up having her in the long run and Lin adjusting in the role of become the strict no-nonsense older sister. Nonetheless, amazing story and amazing characterization, I hope to see more!
DaFunOtaku chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
YAY TOKKA WOOH *cheers and starts to fangirl a lot*
thanks SO MUCH for adding in da tokka
Golden Drachma chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Hii i loved your story! It is amazing and very well written! I just hope you update really soon... Or has it ended? Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!
WillieNelson09 chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
This story is absolutely incredible. I would love for more to come, but take your time.
UubPathnik chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
If Lin is Sokka's daughter wouldn't that make Lin and Tenzin cousins?
LadyofRealms22 chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Awww I stayed up to read this story from start to end and its def one of my faves! The relationships you have developed in these characters are so real and raw and I just love Sokka and Toph the most!
thelastavatar chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Everything is just perfect, I'm completely in love with this!
Please please please keep this incredible story going!