Reviews for The Push and Pull
stefanobi chapter 1 . 7/16
As much as I'd like you to continue the story, I actually don't think there is any satisfying way to do so.
As I see it, you wrote yourself into a dead end, especially with Lin.
Think of it, she had thought she has an awesome dad waiting for her in Ba Sing Se, she goes there because she thinks there is nothing for her in Republic City anyway.
She sees that her father is a complete Jerk, he's not her dad.
On the way back she accepts that Sokka is her dad, and then he's dead.
She is devastated, even more so her mother, she doesn't have her either, you would need extreme mental gymnastics for Toph to just continue like Sokka never died.
And she doesn't have Tenzin either, she disposed of him with her behavior before that.

Actually I don't know any way for her out of this situation except suicide, as she is too young for alcohol or other drugs, but you're never too young to die.
So sad seeing this wonderful story die just like that. I am still hoping that you will find time to finish this masterpiece because it would be such a waste.
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 16 . 2/28
Were is Suyin?
kitsune6373 chapter 16 . 9/5/2017
Wow, I would be hard-pressed to find a better read. This is literally everything that I could have ever wished for in an Lin/Tenzin story, so thank you so much for writing this- even though that last chapter was a tad soul-crushing. Hope to read more of this!
Compactor chapter 16 . 8/12/2017
I JUST? NO? THE FUCK DUDE?
Disheveled Guest chapter 16 . 8/10/2017
What the actual fuck?! I'm pretty sure that you can't do this to people! On a serious note, you're seriously talented. I know this is a bit off with cannon, but you really did a nice job with the characters and I hope you continue writing. Even if it's not this particular fanfic. (But seriously you should give us more with this one).
KuviraJr chapter 16 . 7/5/2017
Please continue PLEASE! I NEED IT! *cries*
byzinha chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
WOW, way to break our hearts. and this fic is obviously never going to be finished, sosad. it's a really good one. I know you're not exactly following canon, seeing when you started it and no Suyin, but I really thought you'd go through with Sokka being one of the people who "rescued" Korra when she was little, so you caught me by surprise. Anyway. Really well written story, too bad you won't continue it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2017
Not sure if you are quitting fanfiction forever but im curious with what you've done here and would be intrigued to read more.
KittyCat809 chapter 16 . 2/7/2017
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND THEN NOT UPDATE FOR TWO YEARS?! AHHHHHHHHH
This has been one of the most amazing dice I have read with some of the best development and amazing description and everything. I could not ask for a better story. I can go into detail with everything I love about this but I'll settle for saying I love it so much!
I know fics usually take a back burner to life, but if there is anyway you would be willing to finish this or at least tell me the ending I would be grateful to no end. I'm dying to figure out what happened to Sokka!
Anyways, I hope you have an absolutely amazing day! -cat
crapshak50 chapter 16 . 1/13/2017
Come on dude this can't be it!
Miss Ecrivain chapter 16 . 1/7/2017
So I think you killed me... Please update. This fic is amazing. Your characterization of everyone is amazing! Are you gonna put Su in it? I'll be a lil sad if you don't. But if you update at all, I'll be really really happy! So pleaseeeeeee?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I hate how this chapter literally crushed my soul... why did u have to kill off Sokka, he was literally a angel. and why did u leave on such a cliffhanger
Firewolves16 chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Sorry, I commented the other day and just realised my phone is finally letting me log in again. So if you reply, it will be easier to get it to me.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
You killed Sokka! I'm guessing heart attack... and Toph is pregnant with Suyin now, right? Please update soon.
-Firewolves16