Reviews for The Push and Pull
mmajor chapter 16 . 7/10
How terrible of you to do this to me. I mean... why did you do it. You are the master of tragedy and I never saw this coming. Fuck my life and fuck everything.. I can tell I'll be really depressed for the rest of the day now. Anyway, brilliant fic.. fucking amazing.. so sad and I'm a bit angry but yeah.
greensearcher chapter 16 . 6/8
Nooooo whyyyyy?!
Ok pretending that didn't just happen haha *sob*...this has been wonderful! So compelling, and I love the way you write all the characters. I knew I was in trouble starting this since it's been a year since an update, but I really do hope you finish!
13th chapter chapter 1 . 5/5
Great story!
btw, sorry for the short review, can't write in English as good as understanding it.
ONE OF THE BEST NEXT GEN AVATAR FANFICS EVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH ITS SO GOOD
Regalness chapter 16 . 4/1
Are you though? Are you really sorry? In all seriousness, good work. You're an excellent writer. I'm still upset at Sokkas death. I'm just gonna leave it at that. Goodbye.
DarkMando chapter 16 . 2/9
You're not sorry! You're not sorry at all! (In reference to your last AN)
Quit playing with people's emotions like that, it hurts.
Anyway.
Great work, if is engaging, interesting, exciting and realistic.

It also has emotional tragedy, which makes for a great story.(any time someone feels what the characters feel or can predict their actions by following their thought process, you have acheived success)
Thank you.
TheRandomSchmuck chapter 16 . 1/16
Oh WELL THEN

I wasn't aware we were going on a feels trip today!
MathiasMatt chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
Heart BROKEN DAMN YOU
T.T
JustAGirlInACoffeeShop chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
SO GOOD! Looking forward to more :)
Shimmershot chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I just read through this story... and this chapter hit me right in the heart. Your words for when Lin found him and Toph's emotions... it was spot on. That was very similar to my own experience with my dad. I cried reading it, but it was beautifully done.

I hope you continue this, and I can't wait to read more. I'm really liking the tension between Lin and Tenzin.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
My heart is broken
ari sonten chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
That was a great read
Souseiki chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
I did an all nighter to finish this fic. Work is going to be a doozy today with my heart ripped out. fantastic writing!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
Wow... I've been waiting for almost a year... And then I find this... HOW COULD YOU?

I think I know where you're headed from this point, and I must say, really great story! Though I really hoped there would still be some fluff... I really miss Tokka and I need them together, not dead And I remember the last few chapters of this story being really angst you as well... WHYYYYYY

#crushedsoul
peenislover chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
I just read this all in one night...Sokka. How could you do that to sokka the most loveable person ever created? This is my first review but I'm upset he is gone...lol I do love this story though...Im crying so hard right now omg. You're so talented. Thanks for a great read.