Reviews for The Last Messenger
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
What a great way to start off the story! A pizza, old ladies, and a punch the face. XD Awesome sauce.
-Emi
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Only chapter one and it's already insanely awesome. Can't wait for the main part!

Amy47101 signing off! .
kloudklocvalley chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
A pizza delivery demigod being chased by three weird snakes under magical cosmetics that makes them look like old ladies. A splendid beginning to a story (it really is). And then the Cold Girl and the Battle Maniac Boy comes along with issues and a punch to the face.

This. Is...Awesome? One thing is that I hate people like Lightning who can't wait for anything, but I suppose that's why she's lightning-to fast for anything but Light to catch. But reason of truth remarks that there must be a variety of characters for a story to be good and fun. And I abide by the reason of truth. So, yeah.

I wonder why they changed Story Alert to Follow?

-Sparky
Jay Nice chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story is good!
Jarkes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Okay, this is just freaky weird. I just became a fan of this series a couple months ago...

Also, please tell me that some canon characters are going to show up...

And I know you said that this is before the sequel series, but... when exactly?

...Please don't tell me that Alex is a son of one of the Big Three... I'm already getting Marty Stu vibes from him... which is bad, because I usually don't get that from any characters in your stories...

...You know what I just realized? I'm behind on your other stories. Again. And I'm not going to be able to catch up for a while because I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow.

...What do you think of Heroes of Olympus anyway? I like it so far, even though I'm only in the first one right now, and it's... well, a little slow. And much longer than any books in the original series.