Reviews for Brutally
Deep
silvianne chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love the first chapter to death. The way Leo always thought himself unworthy of Elliot and the love he carries for him is always what I pictured in my mind about their relationship. I always thought that Leo secretly loved Elliot more than a friend but he kept it to himself. Can't wait to read more. I love your writings so much that I wish I could be able to post a review worthy enough for you to read
Jinx Baskerville chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Reciently, I went on Fanfiction to upload my fic about Leo, and I was enormusly glad to found your Fanfic! It's amazing! I really enjoyed the form you tell the story and how the characters act; I really think they would act the same :) Although I liked how you put Greec mitology with Pandora Hearts :D I like it...no,no I love it!
hudgens77 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
ASKDHAJSDHASJK I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT THAT IT WAS WONDERFUL 3

No, but seriously, aslkdjaksdjas I love sappy happy endings! Haha well, not always, but this one was just PERFECT!
I got this little heart-attack when Leo 'died' though I knew the myth XD but still, that was such a cliffhanger! UGHHHH, I hate Elliot's siblings so much! Well, Vanessa is the only one that i like, but I hated her here XDD honestly, she was a bitch! XDDD
But askhdajkhdajksdjh I'm so glad Elliot went for Leo and saved him AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I FANGIRLED IN THE PART OF THE FIELD OF ANEMONES I'M ACTUALLY SURPRISED NOBODY LISTENED TO ME (or probably they did but they're so used to my little screams they don't care anymore XDDD) anyway, IT WAS SO SWEET and perfect and how they worked things out lasjdlkajd
I'm seriously in love with how much depth you put into the characters and the story. Every emotion is so well described I can't! 3
And the last scene just ended up killing me even more XD but in a good way XD
ahhhh, you've made Cupid's and Psyche's myth my favorite one from now on! x) (and the quote from the book also caught my interest... Now I wanna read it too haha)
Well, great story like always! 33 alsjdsalkjd :)
hudgens77 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOT MORE REVIEWS

Like seriously... This is soo good! asldjaskldj I really like the myth of Cupid and Psyche, and the fact that you've written it with Elliot and Leo on it... It just makes it even more special! 3333
Ahhh, I love how you wrote their nights together... So sweet and passionate, and it's very romantic that they met only in darkness... asldjaslkdjsalkdjksa that part always kills me!

And you also wrote the angsty parts very well! Like, Glen abusing of Leo, or when Elliot and Leo break away :C
I just hope that, like in the myth, they get a happy ending! lol, but I guess I'll just have to keep reading :D
great story so far! 3333
I'LLFIXTHISLATER chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS ALREADY FINISHED. OMG I HATE YOU SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL DJDGSGSY. UPDATE. OR TELL ME THE END. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I WANT TO KNOW DJDNSC
Kitty-chan chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Pretty PLEEAASEE update! And I dont want Leo to DIIIE! Leooooo!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Update please? :D
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Leeeeeoooo! Dx
Haunani chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED HERE. I-I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO LEO! ;A; Anyway...I swear, your angst writing are so lovely, it makes me feel so many FEELS (Wait that's not good is it...)

Nuff said. I shall go and read and re-read your other fanfics now
Haunani chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yes, this is very very good *O* I haven't read the book you based it on, but next time I go to a major bookshop I shall search for it... *shifty eyes* And I really like the idea of the 'cursed Glen.' I imagine Glen as Oswald though. (I can't see Revis raging at Leo. XD He'll just be sarcastic.)
katie4dragons chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I'd try to tell you how much I love the way you write bit it would come out as just a bunch a keysmashing. It's just so flawless!
And what's going on just ahh, here have my heart, I didn't need it anyway!
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Nice chapter! I'd usually have stopped reading something like this at the beginning of chapter one, but this is so...Interesting? Cute? Idk, I just know its awesome enough for me to continue reading this x3 Keep up the good work!
Poppyblood chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is really beautifully written, just like every other piece of yours. I really love all you fics and I have to admit that I've read most of them many times. I can't wait for the next chapter.
three notes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Dayum! Didnt expect the ending at all. It was definitely a first for me. It was like reading those myth stories! Super neat:D i liked it. Gud job*