Reviews for The Black Wolf & The Mother of Dragons
HoosierCullen chapter 38 . 6/12
Great fic and though I did notice some continuity issues between this and Black Wolf I really liked it. I think you are a great writer and hope you come back and work more on the stories that you have not finished. You have a very good way of telling YOUR story and doing it in a fashion that pulls your readers in. You do the characters that are canon or OC a credit with how you write them and how you have let them grow and build on their experiences and you made them flawed and made them seem more real. I think you have a skill that should be continued and let grow and not let it stifle and fade. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories.

Now to one issue I noticed in this fic. You do the Sansa/Jon and Eddard/Lyanna relationships in this very well but the only argument you give for them being together is the Targaryens and Lannisters. I will remind you that Lyarra and Rickard Stark were first cousins and married so it is not so uncommon. Brother and sister pairings yes that was relegated to pretty much the Targaryens and Jaime and Cersei. As for Gendry and his issues at first about Lyanna and Ned, he is a hypocrite for the way he reacted to them being together. He married for love with Arya so why couldn't he bestow the same happiness for his daughter wishing to do the same. I just thought he come off a bit of a dick with that reaction.

I will say this was one of the best fics I have read and will read the sequel. I hope you come back to writing this for you do a marvelous job with your writing and story telling. Good luck in the future and I again hope you come back to this series.
Arian Eripmav chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Tell me, have you guy's given any thought to who I should appoint?

I think you must remember they live in a different world..."guys" is considered informal...and there is no such thing as Guys in Ice and Fire or Game of thrones..."lad"/"lads" are the terms that they use...

They follow more of an old english, irish, scottish approach to english. So do Indians and the rest of asian countries...however the bastardized version of the Americans has gained some wannabee roots here as well.

SORRY, i just couldn't ignore it. You write really well but when a person does such a good job...one doesn't expect any flaws as well. I guess i'm overreacting...but do keep it in mind.
Jamesk19 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
wow allot has happened in only 3 chapters it kind of feels like a story in itself
Jamesk19 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Another good chapter
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
great first chapter looking forward to reading the rest
ihateyourstory29 chapter 36 . 3/24/2013
Liked the time skip. They are not little anymore.
ihateyourstory29 chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Knew they would be together. They're perfect.
ihateyourstory29 chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
I liked this story a lot. Now reading your sequel.
crassus83 chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
Began reading this and got up to here. Wow, your writing has improved some. Can't wait to read more.
Heardnotseen chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Following up from your previous story, most excellent! I was slightly confused at first as to when in the hell this story was taking place, namely on the grounds that it jumped several years ahead, but reading on cleared that discrepancy up. Anyway you have me enthralled, I look just as forward to this story as I did your last, as I couldn't stop reading it.
jimmypage1973 chapter 38 . 2/26/2013
Wow, that was a monster read but a good chapter. I'm sad to see it go, but glad that there will be a sequel! I kind of saw it, maybe a little, but still glad for it. I knew this had to be expanded, you couldn't end so abruptly!

Please post the new story soon, I love these characters!

And I'm sure you are glad that I finally updated the Last Dragon. It has been too long. So I assume you are on to your other story?
Guest chapter 38 . 2/25/2013
Dont normally read a story with an oc, but this piqued my interest. bit of a monster read but enjoyable.
agreed with your thoughts on the whole san/san relationship being more protector than romantic.
well done, you should be proud of this.
LucyRider17 chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
Oh my God, I really can't wait for the sequel. :)
jimmypage1973 chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Wow that was a long chapter. I liked though, it was interesting.

The end is finally here, I'm sad. This story is a gem on this sight, it is a shame not many people know about it.

Update soon or not so soon, I don't want it to end.
LucyRider17 chapter 37 . 2/19/2013
Aw, thank God they're together, they are so perfect. Aww... :)