Reviews for The Fourth Espada: The Great Winged Fox
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 24 . 3/28
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
por favor mas capitulos porfa
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 3/10
It's and odd turn of events to see Danzo "on their side", but an interesting and nice plot point.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 3/10
Urgh, not much of a fan of harems.
Slayiv chapter 24 . 1/31
Great Story, cotinue please!)
awwwwwww. thank god! when i read the part with sasuke and the hyuga, i was totally gonna puke because i thought it was hinata at first. this is a good story
ChronoKing98 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I just started this story yesterday and I gotta say, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while and one of the best crossovers I've read period.
SaintfieldSistah chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Aneki was knowned as a person who was as emotionless as a brick (except when yaoi is involved) but even she can't stop herself from being this -.- to this o.o yah
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
cool
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
So you nerfed him? Thought so.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Please dont stop its a awesome story
T51b Moridin chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Honestly someone has to be able to right the good old Nightmares. That was well done. Besides fluff and romance is a pain in most stories and usually ends up in some kind of orgy or overly dramatized scene. So well done. I'm curious as to when you will have them all meet up, Jiraiya and Iruka with Ulquiorra I mean. And Reio is a tad creepy there. Did he give that nightmare to iruka purposely? And is he potentially the bad guy in all this even though he is the God of gods i'd have to say after being husband to both good and evil you probably don't get away unscathed. Hell he probably made them in the first place meaning he is the ultimate good and ultimate evil at the same time. Interesting concept.
T51b Moridin chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Hm. So his arm acts as a hollow and tries to devour the soul of the one it touches thus sending said soul back to its master. Pretty sweet i'd leave body parts all over the place and have them transform into mini hollows and eat for me so i don't have to. Actually thatsa pretty good idea. not to mention they don't have souls so i don't have to worry about htem being eaten as they would just eat the offender from the inside out.
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
so he took cifer's eye? Odd considering Cifer can regenerate it instantly. Very odd. WOnder if he will be using Cifer's eye as a form of doujutsu or something.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Hehe. love taht last line. More blood indeed.