Reviews for The Fourth Espada: The Great Winged Fox
TeresaLynne chapter 22 . 11/16
Shakes head, it seems illogical that he'd lose to Kakashi, he's got 3000 years of battle experience vs a copycat ninja. Sighs. I could see it being a tough fight but not one that ended in that sort of defeat.
Battlesny chapter 24 . 7/3
it's human nature to be able to come up with nightmares like that. if you can be comfortable writing those scenes, that just means you're more accepting of your true self than the much of the rest of the world.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 7/2
wow, i never realized it until you said it but yea Kakashi's father really is the reason Sasori went down the path he took. his turning people and himself into puppets started from a desire to get around death. Actually makes me wonder who killed pedosnake's parents and started his search for immortality.
NatNatWriter chapter 24 . 5/24
I can't wait for an update.
NatNatWriter chapter 13 . 5/24
I love Karen's inner voice in this chapter!
strabimonx chapter 1 . 4/11
I couldn't help but marvel at it too
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 24 . 3/28
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
por favor mas capitulos porfa
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 3/10
It's and odd turn of events to see Danzo "on their side", but an interesting and nice plot point.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 3/10
Urgh, not much of a fan of harems.
Slayiv chapter 24 . 1/31
Great Story, cotinue please!)
awwwwwww. thank god! when i read the part with sasuke and the hyuga, i was totally gonna puke because i thought it was hinata at first. this is a good story
LaughingFox98 chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
I just started this story yesterday and I gotta say, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a while and one of the best crossovers I've read period.
SaintfieldSistah chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Aneki was knowned as a person who was as emotionless as a brick (except when yaoi is involved) but even she can't stop herself from being this -.- to this o.o yah
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 8/31/2014