Reviews for The Fourth Espada: The Great Winged Fox
Marato Eto chapter 20 . 5/18
Hmm, well I always came to the conclusion that the Ninja world in one of many continents that isolated itself from the others, while the other continents used actual tech and guns and such, the shinobi developed chakra, I came to this idea because most of the people above chunin can run probably as fast as a bullet due to them disappearing when they run and such, so guns seemed useless to them, and there are electric lights and computers that are around them but rarely featured. So I suppose that some country's take some Intel from the outer world.
pyroman315 chapter 13 . 4/10
Wait... is Danzo good or bad in this fanfic?
Mycaa chapter 24 . 2/28
It is the first time I read one of q Your fics, and especially loved this! I wonder if you'll still ! if so I'll be waiting anxiously !
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/26
Was Tsunade influenced by seals or something? Shouldn't Neji also be against what happened to Naruto?
TeresaLynne chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Shakes head, it seems illogical that he'd lose to Kakashi, he's got 3000 years of battle experience vs a copycat ninja. Sighs. I could see it being a tough fight but not one that ended in that sort of defeat.
Battlesny chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
it's human nature to be able to come up with nightmares like that. if you can be comfortable writing those scenes, that just means you're more accepting of your true self than the much of the rest of the world.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
wow, i never realized it until you said it but yea Kakashi's father really is the reason Sasori went down the path he took. his turning people and himself into puppets started from a desire to get around death. Actually makes me wonder who killed pedosnake's parents and started his search for immortality.
NatNatWriter chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
I can't wait for an update.
NatNatWriter chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
I love Karen's inner voice in this chapter!
strabimonx chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I couldn't help but marvel at it too
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
por favor mas capitulos porfa
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
It's and odd turn of events to see Danzo "on their side", but an interesting and nice plot point.
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Urgh, not much of a fan of harems.
Slayiv chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
Great Story, cotinue please!)