Reviews for The Fourth Espada: The Great Winged Fox
spartaleox chapter 3 . 4/2
Oh the irony, I have a reincarnated fourth as ichigo. Don't jinx it ulquiorra
Baker company chapter 24 . 3/11
If you read this, please make more! I need to know what happens next if only to satisfy my curiosity .
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/19
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2016
You need a better lemon warning
Like for example:
LEMON WARNING!
OR
LEMON AHEAD!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2016
Wait... isnt chou?... ...wt...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
I like itachi too
Marato Eto chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Her. Eyes. Are. WHITE! IT IS IN THE NAME OF THE DOJUTSU! rant over.
Marato Eto chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
... Orochimaru has nearly endless amounts of tricks, jitsu, and quite a few kekkaigenkai you could stretch the battle on for eight chapters with him only reusing each technique twice.
qwertypous chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
i dont get it how konoha become so powerful in a short time the fact that they suffered from kyubi attack and the ninja academy quality was obviously lower because of the civillian council.. and why does the other major villages did not react to the konoha expansion? cloud alone can take konoha its the reason why after hinata kidnaping that konoha accepts cloud terms because they are obviously can take another war..
Exploding sword chapter 8 . 9/1/2016
That ending was beautiful. I was moved to tears.
Marato Eto chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
Hmm, well I always came to the conclusion that the Ninja world in one of many continents that isolated itself from the others, while the other continents used actual tech and guns and such, the shinobi developed chakra, I came to this idea because most of the people above chunin can run probably as fast as a bullet due to them disappearing when they run and such, so guns seemed useless to them, and there are electric lights and computers that are around them but rarely featured. So I suppose that some country's take some Intel from the outer world.
pyroman315 chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
Wait... is Danzo good or bad in this fanfic?
Mycaa chapter 24 . 2/28/2016
It is the first time I read one of q Your fics, and especially loved this! I wonder if you'll still ! if so I'll be waiting anxiously !
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Was Tsunade influenced by seals or something? Shouldn't Neji also be against what happened to Naruto?
TeresaLynne chapter 22 . 11/16/2015
Shakes head, it seems illogical that he'd lose to Kakashi, he's got 3000 years of battle experience vs a copycat ninja. Sighs. I could see it being a tough fight but not one that ended in that sort of defeat.