Reviews for Delusional
Jesus died for us chapter 20 . 10/12
Amazing story. I cried for so long.
Nepmark Egap chapter 1 . 8/25
wow. i am stupid.
Fyreheart chapter 20 . 8/3
How very sad that Harry had the chance at a family and lost it, thinking it might only have been a poison-induced dream. Months passed, and yet it sounds like he returned at the same point he left.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 20 . 6/21
I loved this story and I hated it at the same time! Because I wanted Harry to stay, but it's also so great that he went back!
Reader chapter 20 . 6/14
Hi, yes, hello. You have a seat reserved in hell.

Do come by soon.
Nepmark Egap chapter 1 . 5/29
Ok. So I am re-reading this, and I do enjoy it thouroughly. I was wondering if in the HP universe that Harry left, is destroyed. (You know because Tom Riddle Jr. wasnt destroyed) What happend to the world Harry left behind?
(for some reason I can't recieve messages (pm) propperly). It's most lykely because it's on my phone not the pc. so try to pm me. if you want to resolve my confusuon I would appreciate it greatly.
laelruin chapter 20 . 4/17
Awe! This was epic! Totally awesome, I so want more though...
Thanks!
L
Princess Meria chapter 20 . 2/20
I wish there was more. It seems as if Harry might be able to go back.
Shioh chapter 20 . 2/3
...

I LOVED IT C:
Shioh chapter 12 . 2/3
(Excuse me for my language) Fuck. The angst was too strong man. Even with Harry's past, Jesus Christ.
Ninaloveanime chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
i hope this isn't the end. surely there must be a continuation! harry suffer to much in his old/current life! if you ever feel like doing a sequel, give us the alert here! I'll follow your story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2016
I absolutely adored the story! But I'm not very fond of the ending. It seems a bit rushed, but it was a great story overall!
Mr guy chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
This is pathetic. Give harry a backbone.
Space-Time Axis chapter 20 . 3/10/2016
Is there any plans for a sequel?
TheCuriousConscience chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Given Marilyn's comment I really do hope you post said sequel in the near future. Anything will do, truly! Although a snippet of a sequel may be worse than none at all, it really would be better than nothing. I'd like to see what would happen next, especially if it involved Harry returning to Middle Earth.