Reviews for Delusional
kurokazeryuu chapter 20 . 2/6
Excellent story... I wish there was a sequel. Like will Harry be able to go back to Middle Earth or was it really a delusion? Poor Aragorn, witnessing Harry’s “death.”
Thefriendyouhate chapter 20 . 3/25/2019
Whattttttt how,no,whygrrrrrrr
Kuchiki Erza chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
oof that ending
Wika0304 chapter 20 . 10/28/2018
please write continuation, it's great
crimson hearts chapter 20 . 8/6/2018
ok wow. i feel like you decided to just cut it off there especially since you just ended it right after by skipping to fourth year and making it all seem like a dream. mind you i still liked it but would love it even more if there were a sequel and he went back being older. maybe even at the same time gandalf rejoins the fellowship as it will be almost as if he were reborn as well in a sense coming back just as different as gandalf. man i just know I'd love it no matter what as long as it continues the story as i feel i was just really getting into it only gor it to end.
Devils-Lettuce chapter 20 . 6/19/2018
Please tell me there's a sequel. Please.
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I know it has been a while, but I really wish you would write another story about this.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/30/2018
I'm locked out of my account, but I suppose I should share that I have read this fic a number of times and I am always made a teary mess. It is written so well, and I really love it beyond measure. 12 year old Harry is my favorite. Chamber of Secrets is my favorite book and I can't get over this image of a little boy facing a great beast. He's so hurt and it pains me that it is all due to emotional neglect that he fears more for everyone than he values himself.
You've captured that. Phenomenal.
-luiniliel
stylo1 chapter 8 . 4/13/2018
harry its time to wake, we got to go.
hmm how long jave i been asleep
5 days harry, but we decided it was enough so we told you to wake and lo and behold you are awake.

does nobody think it strange he has a sword incrusted with jewels a masterpiece no matter which world

your summary told us harry changed, well i dont see it.
Azrael's Son chapter 20 . 4/6/2018
ok i hate to say this "what the hell im done already?!" waah its a really good story i hope to find the sequel if there is one
Raven The Fox chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
You need a sequel...that just depressed me.
Nova Cryptid chapter 20 . 10/12/2017
Amazing story. I cried for so long.
Un-accessible account chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
wow. i am stupid.
Fyreheart chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
How very sad that Harry had the chance at a family and lost it, thinking it might only have been a poison-induced dream. Months passed, and yet it sounds like he returned at the same point he left.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 20 . 6/21/2017
I loved this story and I hated it at the same time! Because I wanted Harry to stay, but it's also so great that he went back!