Reviews for Delusional
Devils-Lettuce chapter 20 . 6/19
Please tell me there's a sequel. Please.
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/3
I know it has been a while, but I really wish you would write another story about this.
I'm locked out of my account, but I suppose I should share that I have read this fic a number of times and I am always made a teary mess. It is written so well, and I really love it beyond measure. 12 year old Harry is my favorite. Chamber of Secrets is my favorite book and I can't get over this image of a little boy facing a great beast. He's so hurt and it pains me that it is all due to emotional neglect that he fears more for everyone than he values himself.
You've captured that. Phenomenal.
-luiniliel
stylo1 chapter 8 . 4/13
harry its time to wake, we got to go.
hmm how long jave i been asleep
5 days harry, but we decided it was enough so we told you to wake and lo and behold you are awake.

does nobody think it strange he has a sword incrusted with jewels a masterpiece no matter which world

your summary told us harry changed, well i dont see it.
Azrael's Son chapter 20 . 4/6
ok i hate to say this "what the hell im done already?!" waah its a really good story i hope to find the sequel if there is one
Raven The Fox chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
You need a sequel...that just depressed me.
Jesus died for us chapter 20 . 10/12/2017
Amazing story. I cried for so long.
MrCopyYoShit chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
wow. i am stupid.
Fyreheart chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
How very sad that Harry had the chance at a family and lost it, thinking it might only have been a poison-induced dream. Months passed, and yet it sounds like he returned at the same point he left.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 20 . 6/21/2017
I loved this story and I hated it at the same time! Because I wanted Harry to stay, but it's also so great that he went back!
Reader chapter 20 . 6/14/2017
Hi, yes, hello. You have a seat reserved in hell.

Do come by soon.
MrCopyYoShit chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Ok. So I am re-reading this, and I do enjoy it thouroughly. I was wondering if in the HP universe that Harry left, is destroyed. (You know because Tom Riddle Jr. wasnt destroyed) What happend to the world Harry left behind?
(for some reason I can't recieve messages (pm) propperly). It's most lykely because it's on my phone not the pc. so try to pm me. if you want to resolve my confusuon I would appreciate it greatly.
laelruin chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
Awe! This was epic! Totally awesome, I so want more though...
Thanks!
L
Princess Meria chapter 20 . 2/20/2017
I wish there was more. It seems as if Harry might be able to go back.
Shioh chapter 20 . 2/3/2017