Reviews for An exception to the Rules
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I love dragon age and played it several times over but this is my first time reading fanfic on it. i think you did an awesome job on morrigan. Thanks for sharing. Just wanted to stop and review before moving on to the next chapter. :).
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
This was just awsome. You pakced so much character development and story into sub 25k words. It was amazing. Plus it was a real character study, especially for Morrigan. I feel like I understand her better as a character after reading this.

nothing but kudos. Fantastic work. Will need to check out the sequel :)
FalconHalo chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I enjoyed this a great deal! I wasn't fully behind this ship before, but now I've thrown my full weight. You made it work, despite all their differences. I loved that! I will read the sequel as soon as I can.
SpecH82 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Tis great! :)
SpecH82 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Morrigan go fort towards victory :)
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
You know, I stumbled upon this story, and I'm glad I did, and hell Morigan feels and sounds like Morigan :)
fridda chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Nice story, you've recreated beautifully Morrigan's personality; I do not usually read femslash, but this fic has captivated me from the beginning.
Haani.Sisath chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Thanks for your story, it's nice to find some well :D
Sorry for the English, I am using a translator xD
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
So, this was your first fanfic, hm? I hope you die in a horrible fire. In a horribly slow way. Translation: barring some typos, this was great. And a couple I never even considered has just ensorceled me.
Lady Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
WOW! To be honest...this is definitely one of the best stories I've read in the past few years and I've read a lot ;) Great style of writing AND with my favorite witch (yeah!). Also, I took a peek at the sequel...which unfortunately only has one chapter so far. Now, I know that you wrote in you last story 'bout Alistair you haven't forgotten about the Morrigan/Leliana project and I really hope so...PLEASE continue this story - please please please...I'd enjoy reading it SO much :)
KM chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful I enjoy reading this story and I glad you doing a sequel for this!
engelwelten chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Eine ganz tolle Geschichte, ich finde alle 5 Kapitel sind dir sehr gut gelungen. Freue mich schon auf weitere Geschichten von dir! :)
respitechristopher chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Delightful and gauzy and very much in character. Well done.
Rtarara chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Fantastic story! Love it :D
angelofthelightanddark chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Awww. So cute those two are!