Reviews for I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Truth chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
I'm dying i knww the answer just bg looking at the problem and shizuo is going around cancelling and everything
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Oh my, so much sweetness! *0* Good bye world, I think I just died from excitement. XD Inspiration mode on: Please write more! *0* This story is just so fucking sweet, I already cant wait to read more of it! *-* Please? -.-
Ose93 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Aw, Izaya is so damn cute in this chapter I hope Shizuo sorts out his feelings soon. Is he going to tell his mom? I like parental confrontations. C:

Lovely story thus far!
keiko-uchiha chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Aaah! This chapter was so freaking cute!
blackrose107 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
There more please me there is
this is awesome and so cute
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
sooooooo cuuuute! I love this! they are just perfect!
rabidyaoifangirl13 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey I'm reviewing my own fanfic LOL!
Wurstlover178 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Ffffff-! I LOVE IT! /Shot/ Shizuo, why you deny feelings?! D': And here I was like the pervert I am thinking, "YUS! Smut!" and then Kasuka... :/ Ah well, this story is awesome and I can't wait to read more! Keep it coming!
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
lol, kawaii!
VannaOrihara chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Oh, oh, oh!
I'm loving this(x
hahaha awwwww first chapter was cute, and I loved how Shizu-chan kept thinking Izaya was cute and all that good stuff. Then the next chapter was cute UNTIL Shizuo called poor, innocent Izaya-kun a faggot. *frowny face* I got so sad... And really pissed at Shizuo for telling him that stuff and just leaving him there! He needed a hug... But I got so happy when he realized there was hope. Ohhhh how it made me happy, it was just too damn adorable. I loved Izaya's acting and how Shizu-chan was falling for it and then they both fell! Lol. I hope next chapter ends up happy! Can't wait. Oh darn, I'm gunna have to wait a whole week to find out. ): Worth it...

P.S. Hahaha Kasuka's Power Rangers and Shizuo's tuxedo picture... Nice touch(;
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
hello! I am yet another BL fan. Lately many, and I do mean many, fanfictions have been posted with slapped on story lines and OOC characters. And it is to my outmost dissapointment to say shizaya fanfics are not in the clear... I wonder where the writters have gone wrong, or if infact I am being far too harsh but after much thought it seems to me that all that's needed is to really try to understand the charactes and to rethink the plot. I know I must sound like I'm going on a rant, but id like for you to really re evaluate your story and try to see what makes shizaya have the impact it has... I'm sure that with that you could make a great story.
Now, I humbly thank you for taking the time to read this... please, make a great story, and shake the world into oblivion Haha!
- This has been another BL fan,
With love, Lily3
Panda-Chan95 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Aww! Poor Izaya D' More please hehe
Freir chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I like it!
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
say, shizaya in this fic, are they in high-school?
and, i like your izaya, he is still pretty much sly and twist, just like how he always been XD
shizuo really need to put his guard up, LOL.