Reviews for The Blue Pirate
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
You should carry on writing this because it's a very good book so far and I am wondering to what is going to happen next I will be waiting
Cackymn chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
What what what
and when did they?
How you been? Sorry I haven't chatted w you in ages!

This story is pretty amazing!
kelsey chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
You should consider carrying this story on because its very good and if you do can you contact me at
yokmeilee chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Please continue the story. Couldn't put it down when first found it a couple hours ago.
yokmeilee chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Please email me the cut scenes...,just found the story and can't put it down.
blarney chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I hope you will be continuing this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I appreciate your warnings and will be taking my delicate sensibilities(not big on the non con or dub con me) elsewhere but I do love your A/N warning closing statement "...And I have only gotten to the fourth chapter." Hilarious!
hitsuni chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Can't wait for the next update! I wonder how Gibbs managed to track down the ones responsible if Tony still refuses to speak up abt it.
AbbyGibbs chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Intense update, I can say, keep on writing!
esprit en deuil chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Well you did say there would be a cliffhanger... Look forward to the next part :)
IMSLES chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Oh my! Poor Tony. He really should've told Gibbs before things got that bad, even if it meant being 'a rat'. I don't blame Gibbs for how angry he is going to be nor for the revenge that will be enacted.

JordanGoombette chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
So excited for the next chapter!
DS2010 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Sometimes Tony just is so stubborn...
angelscatie chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Wow! Really intense chapter. I really hope that Tony is okay. Keep up good work.
Jes The Dino chapter 9 . 2/3/2013