Reviews for A Villain's Compassion
Catnip chapter 2 . 8/19
It was so very beautiful... I really loved this, I really did. I'm planning on re-reading it again soon.
Thanks, I needed it today.
asiastana chapter 2 . 5/20
It was beautiful.
Joanhello chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Just discovered this. Very sweet!
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Eeee hee hee hee! OMG i soo love this. It's just adorable. They are soo cute! :3
GlitterFrog chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
It was quite courageous of you to post something that hit so close to home. My woefully belated condolences go out to you and your family. This story is marvelous. It's vividly detailed. You excel at describing inner thoughts and emotions in such a way that makes it easy for a reader to not only understand but empathize with the character. The tenderness in this story made me exclaim 'awwww!' at about a dozen different parts. It was so nice to see Megamind like this and get a look into Roxanne's world. The gift at the ending was so perfect and sweet. You, dear, have crafted a masterpiece here. Keep your head up- it's going to be okay. As Roxanne knows, some days are better than others(Karen's various misfortunes were priceless, by the way!). Thank you ever so much for such a wonderful story. God bless. ((hugs back!))
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
jeje megamente también tuvo sus padres adoptivos me parece que eran prisioneros en la carcel pero bueno es verdad que lindo corazón negro tiene megamente jeje conmovedor y gracioso definitivamente me gusto bastante la historia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
pobre roxi es verdad hay días que uno no quisiera haber salido de la cama
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your dearly loved one, and I hope you are doing much better 3 Also, this story was absolutelty FANTASTIC! And I hope you continue with a sequel .O O
Raigeki Thunder chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
There are stories, authors musing and trying to create an entertaining tale. Then there are STORIES, these are written with heart, care and love, they leave an impact on the readers that will stay with them for days. "A villain's compassion" is the latter. A story does not need to be as long and complex as "The lord of the rings", nor as poetic and mythological as "The Illiad" to be considered an epic, it is instead measured in the impact upon the readers and the heart put in by the author. This may be fanfiction, not the most glorious form of writing, but art can be found anywhere. The portrayal of then main characters was spot on, the friendship between Roxanne and Megamind believable and touching, the writing well done. While I appreciate these things, this is not why I love this story, I love that you put a piece of yourself into it and made it more than just a story, you made it into art. Thank you very much for writing.
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
On one hand, I'm sorry for your loss.

On the other... this story is absolutely beautiful. You really are an amazing writer, everything comes across absolutely clearly. The expressions, emotions... thank you for the wonderful work of art.
MntlCaSe chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I'm glad you decided to share this wonderful fic, it's beautiful and touched me deeply. I'm at a loss for words right now, so I hope a hug is ok, too.
gnattynat chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Aww this is really good.. I empathize with roxanne and you.. I loved this :)
Lady L Shardlake chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Lovely story, I love it when the characters become more vulnerable. It doesn't always work, but it this case it does so beautifully. Well done.
MegamindHeartForever chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Are you gonna make another chapter?! Please tell me yes, because I LOVE this story!
SamanthaSamma chapter 2 . 8/20/2012