Reviews for Necromancy
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Perfect. I love how Blair realized she had no idea what she was doing with Dan or in Brooklyn. Last season was so frustrating because she didn't make any sense anymore. I love how this story gives some Blair POV and enjoyed CB's banter with each other. Love that he's bringing back her fire and that she finally wants it back. She wants him and that's the way it should be.
trulyimproud chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I liked the beginning with Blair's thoughts on her temporary Brooklyn detour and how obvious it was that it wasn't where she belongs and that lovely moment when Chuck appears and she feels not alone for the first time in three months.

Their banter was wonderful and it was great how he provoked her to bring out the real Blair Waldorf. The question he asked was for him and all GG viewers, lol. Of course they wouldn't be able to resist each other in a locked room. The ending was perfect, Chuck telling her, demanding what he wants from her and Blair saying it's all going to be fine.
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This is Chuck and Blair. They taunt, they chase, they pounce and they burn, together. This was so spot on with everyone concerned that it even made me understand Blair, which I haven't in a very long time. Being lost I get, and of course Chuck would bring out her true self. They are the only ones who have the power to do it over the other. At least, she's not lost anymore.
Kase9988 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it3 really wish the season *would* have ended like this(:
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was excellent to read. Liked it, a lot.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
ugh, so so good. I love how Chuck was so all or nothing about it. Personally I think a conclusion would be greatly satisfying, but I understand if you want to leave it to the readers' imaginations. great o/s xx
CharmedAndDangerous22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Loved it!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Your fics confuse me. They totally & cOmpletely set me off on an emotional roller coaster & I never quite know what to do w myself. XD Great fic though. I love how you set it up. And even though I was on-again-off-again loving it during the actual CB confrontation, it ended well. It was good. )