Reviews for Cellmates
Bunny153539 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Pretty nice, not much to go on because your just really starting but I like the character interactions so far.
derp chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Make more or the invisible kitten gets it
Ciruno chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I'm really interested on how Nathan and Sully are going to handle seeing The Beast for hte first time. Will they save the citizens that escaped when Cole busted the gate? I for one can't wait for the next chapter!
dead account.666 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
thank god your back plus good story usually i don't review but this is the best story read so far please continue it. it ver good are you going to make the beast appears in this realize this fallows the gameplay of infamous 2
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Forgive me, but wasn't the guy insulting Trish was a bit unrealistic?

Not many would bother mouthing off to a terrorist/superhero in mourning if it didn't give them something in return. One could argue he gained a stronger reputation from it, but it seemed he gained more a jackass label than a badass title.

Anyway, it's nothing too big, if you feel like it, this can be fixed by focusing more of the insults onto Cole rather than Trish.
sageempress chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I love the interactions between nate and cole!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Take as much time as you need man I got my hole life so as long as you update before I die you can take a fue years off and I won't coplain (no promaces)
Ciruno chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I would be willing to support the forum temporarily until you return. Take it easy for now.
Trackwolf chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Hey Sully, I wasn't sure he was going to appear in this fanfiction or later on. Now the band of misfits is growing. I do have to say that this story gets better as I read it. Not to mention that I'm still impress by the characters interactions, with Zeke and Sully adding in the mix. My only complait is that it feels a bit stiff to read at times but it does give the impressing that Cole is twisted up inside. Keep it up.
no one chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
"band of misfits", . . . bingo!
Ciruno chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Huh, funny thing. I just reread your fic 3 hours ago before seeing the udpate.

A nice quality fic and I like how the setting and plot are set (The plot is growing). I know how you feel about motivation, I too am an author and working on an inFAMOUSxTouhou fic and motivation can be hard to find sometimes. You either look for awesome fan works or franchises themselves. Trust me, that's the best choice you can do.

The chapter is at good length in my opinion and the progression is going well. Hope to see more of Zeke and Sully banter like that in a mass crossover with inFAMOUS, Uncharted, Harry Potter and Ratchet. I personally favored the part where Sully and Nathan woke in bed together the next day after a party... NAKED (The reactions are awesome too!)

Hope you incorporate more action and humour in the next chapter! Cuz the one here are mighty damn fine.

PS Did you see the All Stars Battle Royale Attract trailer? Sly vs Nathan! Cole vs Raiden! Fat Princess vs Evil Cole...
Ciruno chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
I thought I reviewed this?

Anyway it was a great read. Action filled (slightly) and the small event with Bill made me feel down. He was only doing his job and Cole acted on instinct instead of using a Polarity Wall. Such could happen if you haven't played inFAMOUS for awhile.

The quality and dialogue were nice. The ending where Nathan finally discovers Cole's capabilities was also well made. I'd like to see more if I can!
Trackwolf chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Well we aren't seeing Bill again. So they are finally breaking out. I thing I have to say is that you are going a excellent job with characters interactions. How Nate and Cole talk to each other, the reaction of Nate when he realize who he partner with. Keep it the way it is. Don't worry about the time it is taking. It takes time to write, I understand that. Don't believe me, look at my fanfictions, even if i should of taking more time on some chapters. Try to write when you want to, forcing it will only make it worse. I'll wait to say the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Ooh, this is cool. I always thought these two would make an interesting duet. Keep it up!
Ciruno chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
To a new great partnership
I always imagined those two partnering up fighting against hordes of Descendants and the Militia. Cole MacGrath on top of a jeep shooting out bolts of lightning. And Nathan Drake driving and sometimes shooting. Or Nate could be on a machine gun beside Cole while Zeke or Cirno drives, either way its good partnership.

The characterization and them talking to each other was pretty enjoyable. You're a pretty great warrior I have to say. But viewers also want action, or fanservice depending on who they are. I hope we get to see some action soon.