Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 4: Young Armor
faceless writer chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
you're work is amazing even my mom loves you're work she reads one every week when she has time to I could read you're work all day if I could love you're biggest fan
Nathan Jarrett chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I don't hate this series, quite the opposite, I love it. But I just wanted to point out a bit of a continuity with age, watch rlyoshi's video how old are the mane 6 where he uses logic and references to previous episodes and the movie comparing twilight with sunset shimmer it's very interesting, other good videos are how strong is applejack, and 10 facts about derpy you'd love him, he great. Still love this series though. Don't let that video ruin your headcannon, who knows maybe it turns out your right and he's wrong, or he's right and your wrong or maybe your both wrong, either way there's no telling for definate until, if ever, it's mentioned in the show.
titan616 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Chrysalis doesn't mess around eh, she's a 'no witness' kinda gal I guess. Personally, I prefer it when the Doctors the one blowing things up, then it's just fun. :-p

Good use of the sonic screwdriver, destabilizing the energies she absorbed and all. And clever of you to describe how she became wounded. Also, Little Shining Armor and Cadance were cute.
Ohvist chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
A heartwarming causality-loop if I've ever seen one. though the story had some intense moments to it, it did carry the familiarity of past events with it. It is nice to hear about Candence and Shining many, many years before their fated wedding, and the thought of ones younger version encountering an older version is always a cute experience: especially considering how good-looking the Faustian-Era of Ponies look compared to the previous incarnations we have witnessed before. Can't wait for the next destination!
MariusIoannesP chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
How are you so good at mimicking the writing on Doctor Who! Another great installment. Keep up the good work.
DORK DOG chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Amazing! I loved it!
Lunarmon chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
As always a good story...but who is that mare?
Marc Ello chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Nice chap! I hope that u continue. Is the mysterious mare colegate? I always pictured her as a pony-fided river I'm waiting very eagerly ! Keep the chaps flowing!
Argon314 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
I've really enjoyed reading these stories. And the way that you capture the Doctor's and Twilight's personalities is spot on. Can't wait for the next adventure.

Allonsy!

Argon314
masked reviewer chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
awesome chapter.
WHY! DO! YOU! HATE! ME!
review already!
* BOOM*
*headshot from author of this story*
Argon314 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Loving this story! I've read all of the others and I think that you have really captured the Doctor's personality and are doing a great job!

Argon314
SONGUE chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Oh, great chapter, but I was expecting the Doctor to say: "A bomb. That pony set up us the bomb!"

Ok, stupid meme, sorry, still, great chapter.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Classic disguise trick for when wanting to no be recognized by a counterpart of yourself in time.

Figured she'd do that when have learned she and the Doctor are not too far from her home-time before it.

But she sure is funny looking with her color choices for her mane and fur.

Encounter of the Doctor and her with Twilight's family's past selves really good scene.

Right great chapter.
Ms mysterious chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Next one please
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
One of my most favorite kind of adventures: Time traveling and ecountering yourself without causing a paradox.

Which is what I expect to happen with Twilight on this adventure that involves her and the Doctor saving her older/now younger brother from danger.

Gonna be good.