Reviews for Temptation Is Illusion
14member chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I forgot to tell you how much I love this fanfic. I mean, even when I first watched the fourth film, on scene before the mirror, I was afraid that these two begin to fuck LOL. ... very hot scene, is not it?
I like this fanfic because it is very much in characters. you describe their dialogues and their behavior very correctly. I believe that this could have happened.
But I'm afraid now Angelique will find Kirsty and kill her LOL
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh, Xipe can be cruel.
Truly Hopeless chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Never thought I'd feel sorry for Angelique. I know she was asking for it, being the horny cenobite she is, but damn, I never thought that Pinhead would be that cruel. This is very well written despite 1 or 2 grammar mistakes that may not be mistakes at all; I'm still in High School so I don't know for sure. Keep up the good work.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I shall read the full extent version on deviantart and comment there.
Shiloh chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was exquisite work. Bravo to yourself and your friend for writing this. I feel you got them both spot on. I often wondered if they'd ever hook up (no pun intended). And no worries about the mature rating content; it really isn't that bad. I've seen worse. Nice to see that you finally decided to repost this after such deliberation. :D

Truly, well done to you. I loved this. Keep it up!
milly chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i loved this the first time it was posted, and i love it again. Thank you for posting again. i love your writing, your a good author, especially with hellraiser. :-) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ha! I love how she tried to seduce him, and she really believed she was playing him for her own and that he had fallen for it but he was the one who had played HER all along. And ooh a pinsty hint!

This was awesome! I luv your stuff! :D