Reviews for Roll Of Thunder
Well first of all, these two stories have had me absolutely entranced for over two days. I haven't been able to put it down! Haha thank god for work breaks, right?

Your characterization is phenomenally beautiful. No matter the situation, I feel as though I can deeply connect with the characters and their emotions. From Casey's struggles to Alex's determination, it's like experiencing the entire journey while walking right beside them, if that makes sense. I apologize if it doesn't, it's 1am and I've been losing sleep because this story is just too good xD

I think the one and only note I would have to respectfully put in, would be that I would love to see more of Alex. Now, I know that probably seems like a "wtf" kind of thing to say because she's a prominent main character in this entire plot. But I just feel like her character is sometimes...just there? Maybe that's not the right way to put it. I know this is a story that focuses primarily on Casey and her recovery, but there were moments where I was confused at how overlooked Alex was in certain situations. When things were at it's peak and Casey (the poor thing) had left Alex a sobbing mess, her friends basically told her "yeah, it's sucks for you but imagine how much worse it is for her". Which, to an extent, I definitely get. It IS worse emotionally for her. But I feel like it was a very common occurrence throughout the entire progress of the story. Like the scene where they are at Alex's parents and Casey shoves Alex hard into a wall. Though it's not the poor girl's fault, no matter how close my parents are to my partner, they'd absolutely flip if they saw them shoving me into a wall; depression or not. Not telling me to think of it from their perspective and to give them time. All in all, I think it would be nice to see a little role reversal at some point; where Casey has to take care of Alex for some reason or another, you know? I feel like we see so much supportive/nurturing Alex, and not that casey isn't, just...not as much?

Either way, I eagerly await your next addition to this series, or a whole new story should you feel the need :D Love your stories, and your writing!
Tracer0403 chapter 44 . 1/13
Great update!
Tripperz chapter 44 . 1/13
I would like to read a straight out love story. No angst.
Lexiecabot chapter 44 . 1/13
I'm happy that Casey's back and happy again and that Jenna won't be bothering them anymore.
Nobot4life chapter 44 . 1/10
Love this chapter. I miss stress free Casey.
Cavak chapter 44 . 1/9
I'm glad Casey is back to her old fun self. A part three would be nice.
Stussy chapter 44 . 1/9
I would be cool with a third installment but at the same time I'm ready to read a new story outside of this series.
Blitz1030 chapter 44 . 1/8
Thanks for the update! Maybe Casey running for politics and Alex a supportive political wife will be interesting.
Eljh55 chapter 44 . 1/8
Thanks for the update. Can't wait to read the last chapter of this story. It was a sweet ride but everything is great.

Anyways, a third installment won't hurt and I would love to see Casey run for an office. I am sure we will get lots of drama.
Bkwrmchar chapter 44 . 1/8
Excellent chapter, Thank You. Glad Jenna's gone...they would have never had real peace otherwise. Next I would like to see them a few years down the road with Casey running for office and Alex a judge or D.A.
bellatisha chapter 43 . 11/14/2014
Awww I hate to see them leave NYC but I can understand.
Wigler chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I agree with Alex. Usually you would feel remorse, sadness for the person that died but because Jenna is such an evil person I can't and I won't feel sorry for her. I'm glad she died.
Surfrider chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I'm relieved. Finally we can all breathe. I can't blame Casey for wanting to leave New York. They need to have a fresh start.
Tracer0403 chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Finally they can leave all this ugliness behind and not worry about Jenna following them around.
Stussy chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
Finally the both is dead!