Reviews for A chance for Darcy
tudorlady109 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story - I hope you continue it!
Purplesoufflegirl chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Hey, great job so far! Can't wait to find out what happens next! I love your plot!
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Ohh this is getting interesting, I can't wait for the next chapter :D
The Yoshinator chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaa?! Please update quickly.
RhizOneill chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Hey your back. I have miss reading this story. Great chapter. I think Clint is in trouble with Nat. Can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter soon :)
naturally morbid chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Gah! Not sure how I missed your update! But anywho, love the chapter, especially the banter between Darcy and Loki. Also love the addition of Nat and Clint and can't wait to see more when you have the chance!
RhizOneill chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Yay great chapter. Clint and Nat going out. Darcy and Loki are so cute together. Hope to read more soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Wooo! Clintasha! And I love how cute Darcy and Loki are being. Please update quickly. Also, sorry for not reviewing ch 7.
Chuuulip chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
You know i can't wait to read the next chapter ;)
naturally morbid chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Can't wait to read more!
RhizOneill chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Love, love, love it. :) I am so happy when I was this story was update. Can't wait for the next chapter soon.
NoControl chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
love love love love!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Omg i totally squealed like an idiot when i saw this story was updated!:) im loving it SO much! Look forward to reading the rest & keep up the awesome work!:):)
NoControl chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
awww love love love
naturally morbid chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Oh my gosh! I am so glad they have made up! But what will the fiance have to say?