Reviews for Safe In Your Arms
Rhiannon Rue chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
Good chapter. I can't wait to hear the results of the medical test.
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
I read all chapters on one day and I love them all, your story is awesome! I'm so glad, that Nicholas, Alexandra and their children survived. I hope that Michael is still alive and that he and Nataly find back together. I can't wait to read what will happen next and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Rhiannon Rue chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Great update!
Dan Sickles chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Really good chapter! I could understand why Natalya felt like everything was happening too fast to understand. It would have been great to have more hints earlier on that things were getting worse - riots for bread, the streets being blocked by demonstrators, stuff like that. But this was still a good chapter. Natalya and Michael are such a lovely couple!
audreydeal90 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
You're a great writer, when can you write more,?
Dan Sickles chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
I definitely like the idea of the poor lonely Czarina being comforted by Rasputin. Hope you will go back and do a story just for them sometime! On the other hand, Michael and Natalya are a much nicer couple, and you can see he really cares for her!
Dan Sickles chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Wow, great chapter! I love the cliffhanger ending with the handsome mystery man. What will happen next?

Some historical ideas for you. When you use the word "patio" it sounds really modern. Maybe you could try a word like "verandah?" Also, when you have the little girl cry out "I hate the Germans" it would be really good to point out that Czar Nicholas' wife Alexandra was from Germany - that was a big reason why the Russian people didn't trust her at this time!

Glad you're continuing this - you write marriage and children so well!
Dan Sickles chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
This was a really great chapter. What I especially like is the mix of happiness with a little sadness at the end - the way the Dowager Empress makes such a big fuss over the little boy but totally ignores the little girl. It's so true to the time period and you really capture how it makes Natalya feel as well. Great job!
Dan Sickles chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
Great new chapter! I really like the research on the Austro-Hungarian army and the feeling of really being there at that moment in history!
Rhiannon Rue chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful story, I hope you continue this.
Dan Sickles chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
Wow, this is a really great chapter! I love all the details and how you make it feel so real from Natalya's point of view. You should save this knowledge and put it into a a modern story set in our time!
Dan Sickles chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Great new chapter! Michael and Natalya are a lovely couple. I hope we have more intrigue and danger coming up soon!
Dan Sickles chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I really like this chapter! You do such a great job of having Michael fill in the details with his past. I especially liked the idea of having a box with all the funny things his dead brother used to day. The only part I wasn't sure about was someone having a motorcycle in Russia prior to 1912!
Dan Sickles chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I really like how this new story is going! Eva reminds me of Inga, and she and Natalya are such good friends. I hope we'll see more of her! I was just a little confused about Natalya's husband. Isn't there a war on, or a Communist revolution? Wouldn't he be more likely to be killed by a mob rather than in a car accident?
Dan Sickles chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I really like this chapter, especially the frightening dream at the beginning! Maybe her evil husband could hit her with a riding whip or the flat side of his saber instead of just with a frying pan. Something cruel but elegant!