Reviews for Playing With Fire
Brenne chapter 13 . 2/16
Oh dear! How are Vlad and Danny gonna escape this? I gotta see what happens next! Looking forward to more! XD
Phantom Trainer chapter 13 . 1/31
odd, I had the same voice pop into my head but I haven't watched that series (Teen Titans) in years. how do I still know what his voice sounds like? oh well. things are continuing to heat up. best of luck, Gemini!

Phantom Trainer OUT!
pearl84 chapter 13 . 1/1
Oh my gosh! I am so glad you are able to update again! I love this story!I had to go back though and re-read some of it because I had forgotten a lot of it, but yay for updates; and two in such short sequence! :D

I still love how your write Danny and Vlad! You keep them so well in character, that just their simple dialogue between each other keeps be enraptured. I just love the pheonix! I get so happy when she appears!

But it looks like the hybrids have a vengence-driven ghost after them, and now they have fallen into the next apprentice's trap. Yikes! I gotta say though, your OCs are very original. I can't help but like them as soon as you introduce them! Bravo!

Keep it up! I look forward to more!

Pearl.
Inviso-Al chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Will Danny be alright? What's next?
History101 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Hah! Danny sat on a paralysing ghost plant. Genius! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I can't wait for more :)
Inviso-Al chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
What will they face next? How will Danny and Vlad get along? What's next?
History101 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
This was really good. It's always nice to see Vlad acting nice towards Danny. It'll be intersting to see if he keeps his promise as things go on :)
Inviso-Al chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Well that was fun! Will Danny and Vlad be alright being poisoned and all?
Phantom Trainer chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
yeah!, finally found time to read this chapter! man, it got late for me! it's 11:11pm...MAKE A WISH!

I look forward to your next chapter. hey, I just realised that your story and mine have a ghost wizard in it! lolz. good luck continuing school! i'll do my best too and also try to get a chapter up next week!

Phantom OUT!
History101 chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Awwwwww. Loved the Vlad and Danny interactions in this chapter. I like how Vlad is being all protective and how Danny just about managed to see that he was. I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Inviso-Al chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
What is gonna happen next?
Phantom Trainer chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
hey Gem!

look, I caught back up. ok, actually, I was only behind by a chapter, but now i'm not. sorry that this is coming late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry, heh heh. yeah, so, not sure how often i'l be able to read now that i'm in college, but I will always look forward to your stories! TTYL!

Phantom OUT!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Very good so far. I really like it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you possibly can.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Good chapter. I liked it.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
VGF:Hehe, cant wait to see how the hybrid duo work this out. :D I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,