Reviews for Burning Silver
dru this is amzing i love this love story !
Living Angel chapter 5 . 4/4
I was Sooooo fangirling over the reference to Lego Ninjago, ONE OF THE AWESOME SHOWS, EVER!
MP5 chapter 6 . 3/23
I GOTTA ******* AK AND II'll* *******SHOOT UP THE HOL ****************PLACE*******

****

Always startin fights

Gnite
SuperScratchkat chapter 32 . 3/16
rest in fucking pieces

i lied please stop being dead peace
Ayya chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Yay! This is great! I love Silvaze!
Ayya chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
But I think, if Shadow wears dresses, he would be.. oh, nevermind.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Silvaze HC
Silver and Blaze are fluent Hindi and Arab live on the Bollywood style enviroment that surrounds them in Planet Sol,and they pretty much follow Bollywood TV marathons as kids.
Secretly,Silver feels like a tramp right next to Blaze,even though he's always geared in futurismo style.
They both have broken nearly every single bone in their training.
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 32 . 4/10/2015
Whoa I had forgotten about this story it has been too long since I've seen it. Also don't worry we understand that updates don't come when planned people are busy these days so just take your time and finish when you can we can wait Though now I have another story to come up with randomness reviews for and my skills have been lacking over the months. T-T
Scratch chapter 31 . 4/9/2015
Ah, I found it! Man, this takes me back. I can only hope it returns someday.

Rest in pepperoni.
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: no one cares about you amy! and shadow, try to lay off the emo side of you k? k...and tails you are awsome, but quick question, WHERE THE F*** IS MANIC?! IF YOU MENTION ALEENA, THEN WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DON'T YOU MENTION MANIC? OR BETTER YET, BRING HIM INTO THE STORY!
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: can i have a cookie? ill give you money :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: ...the fangirl base will be the death of sonic! (and the rest about the sonic characters :P)
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: dafuq is Snow White and...oh ok its snow white the crapiest movie character to reach the screen of are TVs :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: I prefer Saw for my choice of movie
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: Hey can i come to the wedding?