Reviews for Burning Silver
XxCrimsonShadowxX chapter 32 . 4/10
Whoa I had forgotten about this story it has been too long since I've seen it. Also don't worry we understand that updates don't come when planned people are busy these days so just take your time and finish when you can we can wait Though now I have another story to come up with randomness reviews for and my skills have been lacking over the months. T-T
Scratch chapter 31 . 4/9
Ah, I found it! Man, this takes me back. I can only hope it returns someday.

Rest in pepperoni.
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: no one cares about you amy! and shadow, try to lay off the emo side of you k? k...and tails you are awsome, but quick question, WHERE THE F*** IS MANIC?! IF YOU MENTION ALEENA, THEN WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DON'T YOU MENTION MANIC? OR BETTER YET, BRING HIM INTO THE STORY!
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: can i have a cookie? ill give you money :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: ...the fangirl base will be the death of sonic! (and the rest about the sonic characters :P)
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: dafuq is Snow White and...oh ok its snow white the crapiest movie character to reach the screen of are TVs :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: I prefer Saw for my choice of movie
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: Hey can i come to the wedding?
Diamondpython chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
PROFESSOR LAYTON! YES!
You have made my day.
LightningBlurMan chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
This story is getting interesting, I've spend all the day reading every chapter till this one :D You'll keep writting it, right? I would love to see the final of this exciting history. Good luck :).
Misty The Cat chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I'm a bit disappointed that it seems like you've given up on this story,if you're still writing then here is my suggestions for inferno' s fears:
Instead of Sapphire accepting him she shuns him or something like that.
Also I understand writer's block,if you see this I hope you'll be able to get inspired because this is one of my favorites and I hate to see when great writes let their stories die when they get writer's block. Anyways hope this helps.
Misty
Jetty chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
Sonic Gens
Acid Caves
Silver
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
It'd have been funnier if this chapter was called 'Sonic-Girl Sing-A-Long'
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
If you guys ever do the truth or dare thing again, here's my request for Sonic: Go up to Mario (Even if that messes with the universe bull) and admit that he's the better mascot. I think he'd rather date Amy than that. XD
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Dare for Shadow: Go one day without having a chaos emerald. For example, let Tails borrow it.