Reviews for Burning Silver
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: no one cares about you amy! and shadow, try to lay off the emo side of you k? k...and tails you are awsome, but quick question, WHERE THE F*** IS MANIC?! IF YOU MENTION ALEENA, THEN WHY IN THE BLOODY HELL DON'T YOU MENTION MANIC? OR BETTER YET, BRING HIM INTO THE STORY!
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: can i have a cookie? ill give you money :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: ...the fangirl base will be the death of sonic! (and the rest about the sonic characters :P)
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: dafuq is Snow White and...oh ok its snow white the crapiest movie character to reach the screen of are TVs :(
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: I prefer Saw for my choice of movie
Kaleb The Hedgehog chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Kaleb the hedgehog: Hey can i come to the wedding?
Diamondpython chapter 14 . 1/23/2014
PROFESSOR LAYTON! YES!
You have made my day.
LightningBlurMan chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
This story is getting interesting, I've spend all the day reading every chapter till this one :D You'll keep writting it, right? I would love to see the final of this exciting history. Good luck :).
Misty The Cat chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
I'm a bit disappointed that it seems like you've given up on this story,if you're still writing then here is my suggestions for inferno' s fears:
Instead of Sapphire accepting him she shuns him or something like that.
Also I understand writer's block,if you see this I hope you'll be able to get inspired because this is one of my favorites and I hate to see when great writes let their stories die when they get writer's block. Anyways hope this helps.
Misty
Jetty chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
Sonic Gens
Acid Caves
Silver
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
It'd have been funnier if this chapter was called 'Sonic-Girl Sing-A-Long'
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
If you guys ever do the truth or dare thing again, here's my request for Sonic: Go up to Mario (Even if that messes with the universe bull) and admit that he's the better mascot. I think he'd rather date Amy than that. XD
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Dare for Shadow: Go one day without having a chaos emerald. For example, let Tails borrow it.
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Here's a Dare for Amy: Give Sonic a bath for everyday for a week. Trust me, he'll be dead within the first twenty minutes.
Raiyu Fenrir chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Awesome cliche plot device is awesome and cliche, but i digress. Anyway, Awesome!...I just realized what I did there.