Reviews for Don't Temper with Joe!
BlueMoon007 chapter 5 . 4/24
Cute little story. You did a good job capturing the characters and their personalities.
Linda Weir chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Good ending. I enjoyed the story.
Linda Weir chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
Good thinking Pa. good story
Linda Weir chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
Sorry but he deserved it!
Linda Weir chapter 2 . 10/18/2017
Oh dear little Joe is going to be in trouble
Linda Weir chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I thought Ben was a bit lenient with Joe...
julia chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Great story. Well done
Adam's Gal chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
I just found this story. Really good one
Pen63 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Good story
Shissler chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
This is a great little story! I thought the interaction between the boys was very sweet. Keep writing more :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Really great ending! I like how Adam and Joe were the best of friends at the end. Thanks for the story!
gaben chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Too bad the rain didn't make the ink run... Joe may be quick tempered but at least he is honest... Yes continue the story... Considering English is your second language you have done well... You set the scene on the opening lines then planted the conflict and characters plight, all within canon too, so good start. I'm interested to see how Ben will handle Joe's quick temper.
A few problems with mixing of tenses towards the end of the last paragraph, no big problem though the narrative is there and easy to follow.
gaben chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
Chapter 3 review... It said I already reviewed but I don't remember that ... So here it is
I could very well imagine Adam behaving that way, and then regretting it. Joe needs to understand the gravity of the risk he put himself in. Bet he won't try something so stupid again, that is if he gets over his self pity. You did a great job with Hoss , actually with all of them in this chapter.
Chapter 4
Great job with Ben, a well thought out lesson. LOL had to laugh at joe realising that the list of chores was going to be his punishment as well.
gaben chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
I'm enjoying your story very much . I really like pre-stories about the boys as youngsters. You are doing well with the language, a few little missing bits and pieces... Like he focused Adam you mean he focused on Adam . But the story loses none of its pace. You also do very well with slang and dialogue of the characters. You have Joe's character written to form, and I like your representation of Ben, firm yet proud of his boys. Adam sounded a little whinny rather than know it all , at times I think joe would have perceived him as arrogant .
islaboe chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
A great ending to a great story that snake has certainly done it's rounds in the family and even Adam forgot to do away with it