Reviews for Desert
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That's interesting. I never even considered it (and it's vaguely possible Oda didn't either) but yes, she did probably desert didn't she?

Cool food for thought.
starryisnomore chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Well, I'll be dammed. That does make sense.
NANLIT chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Now that you mention it, it does seem that Bellemere deserted the Marines rather than leave in an official fashion. And her being disillusioned by the corruption she witnessed makes sense too. Great oneshot.
gottabesomebody chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
pretty awesome.
you surely know how to write and how to keep the persons in caracter. their feelings are made clear and I could just picture everything easily. I think it's an interesting thought that she actually deserted. she seems like a woman who would do that... because she has way too much honor to really like the way the marines work and she's too intelligent to just not notice.
as always, when I read some short little one shot like this, I get the feeling that I should be ashamed to read so many romance stories because these one shots are what fanfiction is actually about.
great job!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
RIP Bellemere
wolfgirljess chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I believe their should be more fics about bellemere thanks
nekked chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I had always wondered about that. This was a nice, well thought out interpretation. I enjoyed it very much and am glad someone tackled the idea in the first place. I wonder though if you might mean to use the word 'medal' in place of 'metal'. If you're using it in the context that the two items are 'metal' and referring to their elemental traits instead I'll take it that way.

Nice work! Keep writing :)