Reviews for Catching Fireflies
dancing-mellarkable chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
So...

It's 10:00 here... I was about to shutoff my iPad mini and go to sleep but your story drew me back in.
SugarCakes123 chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Aww, so cute.
SugarCakes123 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Nice chapter! I love your canary in the coal mine update! I recomend this too. Update!
Sugarplum chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
You need to review! So interesting, i luv kendall & fidelity plus I think James and Alice should be together!
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
awesome chapter!
OpalStars chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I love the friendships and enemies!
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Loved it! Waiting for more!
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
Awesome! I liked the ending.
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter!
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Aww! So adorable! I really love your characters!
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
AWW! So cute! I liked the last chapter, but couldn't review because I had reviewed the note!:( it was great! I can't wait for more!
lennoxlove chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I like them in high school good story :)
OpalStars chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I really like the idea of putting the kids into High school. Relationships and pairings would make my day. You should stick with the alternating point of view chapters, it helps understand the characters better. And you know how much I love Bryce and Emma so them having a baby would be golden. It's a must that you go into their life.
ForTheLoveOfFinnick chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I think it would be good if you went on to high school! I'd like to see the relationships. I love Emma! I hope to see a new chapter as soon as possible!
OpalStars chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
These kids are so cute! Type more, more more. And I'm really liking your Prim and Rory fanfic!