Reviews for The Unexpected Life
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Great ending. I love the story.
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
This is suck a great story. I love both rookie blue and stick it.
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
This is a really amazing story.
kmart92 chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
So sad it's over, but they're back together - YAY! Great ending! Can't wait to read more from you, so make sure you publish again soon!
jasmine moncada chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Good liked it keep it going when are y going to update
kmart92 chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Thank God Oliver actually managed to talk to her, hopefully it managed to get through to her just how much she's screwed up everyone else's lives by leaving and treating them as though they don't exist. My guess is Andy/Haley says the last line - that she came back to talk to them. Please please please update soon, I need more!
think-pink-jess chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
love the chapter and cant wait for the next one.
think-pink-jess chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
love the chapter and cant wait for the next chapter.
kmart92 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I love how everyone was ecstatic when they found her, but surely Frank must know it's not gonna go down well with Haley, I mean, he tried to warn them, but he probably hopes like everyone else that she'll come back. I kinda want her to be Andy again, though, I must admit, but I think Sam needs to be able to accept both. Update soon!
KatNKOTBSB chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
As much as I love both Haley and Andy, I'd really like for the story to end up as Andy. She can definitely still do gymnastics, but I want our Andy back! Excited to see what "Haley" does now that she knows her friends are there. And I'd love some Andy/Haley and Ollie scenes! Love that relationship!
blueskittlez chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
AWESOME! i forgive you for not updating, sleep is always first priority in my books :P the haley/andy banter is always well done and easy to understand to rest assured, my only criticism for this chapter is when they (sam and the "group") were talking with frank it was a little comfusing but still I LOVED IT! 3 as for suggestions for the next chapter... i think having the andy friends and the haley friends meet would be really entertaining; they can fill in the blanks for each other :D i'd like it if andy wasn't there when her 2 groups of friends talk (just so it's unaffected by her perspective) if that makes any sense :P anyhow please please please keep up the good work!
dixie326 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I think you should have Sam throw out the "Hambulance" joke because that may help him to reach Andy.
jasmine moncada chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Omg that was a good way to end the chapter but keep it going do more chapters
kmart92 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Thank God you're back, I was really missing this story! I love how it was Chris DeFrank who was trying to kidnap Gabby. Please let her go back to 15 soon, she needs to make up with Sam. Update soon!
Freedom-In-Fantasy chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
So you leave me wondering once again, will this end up with Haley or Andy?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »