Reviews for Leviathan
Guest chapter 23 . 10/28/2017
This is a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2017
Please, pick this up again, it's one of the best Yuffie pics around and such a rare pairing
Deerdryad chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
I found this story searching for fics where Yuffie is empress of Wutai and holy king of moleys this fic hit so, so many of my checkpoints for badass political lady stories. Just. I love it. I wasn't signed in when I found it but I had to come back to read bits like 6 different times and it is still currently sitting at the top of my fav "ladies being politically badass" fic list (alongside ao3s "The Mediator" by Mynuet). Basically just thank you for writing such a lovely fic I will treasure it forever.
northpeach chapter 23 . 11/20/2016
This is literally the only setting in which I would have come to ship Tseng/Yuffie and my God, this is brilliant!
Hoping for an update though...
xandria356 chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
What a gripping story! I've read your other works before, but as I haven't checked FanFiction in a long while, I missed this gem.

Your writing is impressive, as always! The action is fast-paced, the dialogue is engaging, and the characters are simply spot-on. This is fantastic work! Like many others, I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

xandria356 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
What a gripping story! I've read your other works before, but as I haven't checked the FanFiction site in a long while, I missed this gem.

xandria356 chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
What a gripping story! I've read your other works before, but as I haven't checked in a long while, I missed this gem.

Feza's twin chapter 23 . 6/18/2015
*sigh*

With the news of the remake of FFVII, I had gotten the bug for some good fics and reread this one.

You really need to finish this, it's really good. It's an unusual pairing with a good plot and it's a crime it doesn't have more reviews/favorites. It's been a while, but I hope one day you come back to it. Looks like you only needed a few more chapters to tie it all down...

Anyway, even if you never do touch it again, thanks again for a good read, and keep writing. You're pretty good. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
Please update!
Turk 4 Life chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
I just read this whole story and I am blown away by how in character everyone is- and yet the romance between Tseng and Yuffie works perfectly :O Love it! But it's been ages since you updated... but that's okay i guess :) I'll imagine my own ending or something- unless you pick up your writing again- though i do believe that could be highly unlikely xD

Turk 4 Life
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Why must all the stories I like end this way - without an end? You've got gold here, don't throw it away. The world needs more Tseffies (or whatever you call it)!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
Please update, it's been close to a year now!
pure emerald chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
hello there...it has been a long time since I last read a Yuffie-centered story. I don't know why I chose to read this because while Yuffie is definitely my favourite female character in ff7, I've been a bit more focused on Cloud's story these days. I guess I was a bit curious of how a Tseng/Yuffie story would be like when I came across this fanfic of yours in another author's fav. Well, I have to say I'm sooooo glad I read this. Seriously, this is one of the best Yuffie's story ever! I was thoroughly captivated with the way you weave the storyline, their characterizations and the way you mesh their personalities despite their differences which are nothing short of magical! You, my dear have somehow turned me into one big fan of Tseng/Yuffie pairing, nearly on par with my obsession with Vincent/Yuffie pairing. Thank you for posting this wonderful tale of my favourite female ff7 character. Now I'll force myself to patiently wait for an update, which, hopefully will be soon :)
DeliciouslyDangerous1 chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
Plz Update...or I shall die inside!
This story is REALLY good!