Reviews for Bleach DxD
Korog the Oversoul chapter 8 . 11h
What the crap, you've sealed up Rias' ability to reincarnate Asia, Xenovia, Rossoweise, and condemned Ddraig, The Beast should take the Boosted Gear somehow, and I think Zangestu needs to become a true Zanpakto
Korog the Oversoul chapter 7 . 12h
I figured Hollow Ichigo would rip the pieces out and devour Ddraig and get his power.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 6 . 16h
I would have had Ichigo's Hollow, whom has to pass time somehow seeing as he is the REAL Zangetsu but Quincy Old Man keeps him locked up, have read a bunch of manga like Ruroni Kenshin and Hellsing, have Ichigo do a level 0 release spiting him out, ripping the pieces and gear out of Issei putting Ddraig into Ichigo, put Hollow Issei in a full Nelson and have Ichigo do a Hiten Mitsurugi Dragon Hammer Strike cleaving Issei in 2 purifying him, and removing him from the equation. But I have 7 chapters to go so I would love to see how you deal with this. Anyway I like this, but is Ichigo losing his powers?
Helios D'MarZio chapter 1 . 10/4
Rias is high captain level? Fuck no. Even 10th seat can obliterate her. Fix the power level on DxD verse. It outrageous. I suggest do a rewrite.
kanazak chapter 2 . 10/2
Only major complaint is that you frequently alternate between past and present tense, even in a single paragraph. It's particularly egregious right at the start of chapter 3.
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 10/1
Wow a hollowfied Issei that mere concept is deadly.
hollowichigo12 chapter 13 . 9/28
Great story. I really like the relationship you have for Ichigo and Rias as it is very funny and interesting to read, the same can be said for Akeno and Raynare as well with the impending inclusion of Gabriel. The fight between Chad and Kalawarner was pretty cool, plus it showed that Chad is pretty badass. I so look forward to the dinner thing. The scene with Harribel was very interesting and makes me wonder even more what is happening there. I so look forward to seeing how Ichigo manages to beat his inner hollow in that form. I so look forward to the dinner date with Rias and Ichigo, plus Ichigo meeting her family which will be very interesting to say the least. Also when will Akeno learn that her father is using her to spy on her and her friends? I really look forward to seeing how Gabrielle reacts to seeing Hollow Ichigo for the first time.
jiubantai-taichoCalmejaneJose chapter 1 . 7/30
Good story but could you give Ichigo a huge harem please Jajajaja I think it could be very funny and entertaining to see him deal whith it Jajajaja it would be like having multiple Yoruichi like (or even worse) women after him Jajajaja
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/27
Great plot and chapter
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/23
Rias and her little group beat a Vasto Lord Ichigo? Um, fuck no...
bmagana595 chapter 4 . 6/22
In chapter 4 ,sugar and spice and everything niceyou got that fromThe Powerpuff Girls". Don't look at me like that, i had an unusual childhood.
Dude, you totally got the idea for that stray from the most recent Dr. Who Christmas special. Very nice touch.
Luna's Meow chapter 3 . 6/5
While the story itself is well written, you've made the normally serious Rias into some kind of bimbo. Doesn't seem like her in the slightest. Sure she can be flirty, but damn. There ARE other sides to her personality. And she isn't the type to act like the stereotype idiot cheerleadr during a dangerous battle.
Ichigoberryboykurosaki chapter 13 . 6/3
/B-But i want to read the next chapter! I have to read other fics while i wait for the next chapter!
Torturer-of-Souls chapter 1 . 6/3
No offense intended but Rias really isn't high-captain level. Lieutenant would be more reasonable, maybe low-captain if you push it, but high-captain is a little much. Still, looks good.