Reviews for Bleach DxD
FromTheUnknown chapter 1 . 6/21
I'm sorry, I just can't read it. I know it's a fanfiction and the author can do whatever they like but really? There is no way in my mind they had any chance of even touching Ichigo. It's like writing a fanfiction about a couple fleas beating a lion..
ikusatsunagi chapter 5 . 3/2
will you update this ?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 2/24
I get that this is long abandoned, but are you serious? I'll be the first to acknowledge that people tend to underpower the Bleach cast in crossovers, but you've got the complete opposite problem here. One Cero destroying thousands of miles of ground? Do you not understand how stupid that sounds? And to top it off, Rias and Akeno want to head over and test themselves by fighting a creature apparently powerful enough to make a trench from Caifornia to New York? Come on...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Ria's and her peerage r op don't really like that
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I love Bleach but think Highschool DxD is some of the worst trash that ever existed. It's obvious after chapter 1 that you are completely biased towards DxD so I'm out. There are lots of animes that I loath but the crossover material still makes it worth a read. Not so in this case. Later.
Rawrking chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
another trash fic
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
I really enjoyed this I hope that ou continue and finsh it keep up the good work
Trihexa.dxd.666 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
RIAS a fucking solid mid class devil who only became a high class because she's born on a noble family is close to captain class!? Are bullshitting us here author!? It's like your saying that Devilsof dxd verse is stronger than shinigami of bleach verse considered that sirzech is around 300 in the power rank in dxd Canon and dxd Devils are by far one of the weakest devil Anime and yet you dare compared Rias a mid class devil into a captain! Fuck captain class shinigami is Satan class or by minimum a ultimate class! Saying that Rias is a bit closer to captain class shinigami is like Sakura of Naruto verse is NOT useless! You've just insulted bleach! Fuck Yamato shingeki genryusai probably could take on on of the heavenly dragon when they're still not seal on sacred Gear and walk away as the Victor!
SantoryuSekai chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Incoherent the ichigo would have killed them all easily, it gains from virtually every universe DxD
ma-axe chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
stupid story .don't waste time reading it .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
shit fic don't read
A Metalhead chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
Been two years since last update hope to see a update anytime now. Love the story so far
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Rias is severely OC; she sounds like a teenage girl who is severely spoiled. Have you even watched the anime? 4 out of 10; good concept but you failed at keeping the characters canon. If Rias was in character it would likely be considerably better. As is however and I can't bother reading another chapter which is a shame because I really wanted to like this story.
Robotdocter chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
absolutely amazing chapter, cant wait for more
VariousStories chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I can't read this, the power levels are so ridiculous I would just skip combat entirely if that were an option. Rias as strong as a high-level captain, like Kyoraku or Ukitake? Are you kidding? Where would Riser stand, at Yamamoto's level? What of the Four Satan's? Soul King level, if not higher? Rias and Akeno would be on par with a lieutenant at best and Riser might be a very-very low captain level.

The fact that Akeno and Rias were able to hold their ground against a Vasto Lorde Ichigo, who you said yourself destroyed miles of land with a single Cero, yet Rias was able to hold that back for over a minute with just three barriers? Moreover, why did it fire for A WHOLE MINUTE? Couldn't Akeno just have shot lightning at Ichigo to stop him? Zero logic.

Overall, this might have an interesting plot and the format is nice to look at, but the power levels are an instant turn-off.