Reviews for Bleach DxD
I love Bleach but think Highschool DxD is some of the worst trash that ever existed. It's obvious after chapter 1 that you are completely biased towards DxD so I'm out. There are lots of animes that I loath but the crossover material still makes it worth a read. Not so in this case. Later.
Rawrking chapter 1 . 9/30
another trash fic
I really enjoyed this I hope that ou continue and finsh it keep up the good work
Trihexa.dxd.666 chapter 1 . 8/12
RIAS a fucking solid mid class devil who only became a high class because she's born on a noble family is close to captain class!? Are bullshitting us here author!? It's like your saying that Devilsof dxd verse is stronger than shinigami of bleach verse considered that sirzech is around 300 in the power rank in dxd Canon and dxd Devils are by far one of the weakest devil Anime and yet you dare compared Rias a mid class devil into a captain! Fuck captain class shinigami is Satan class or by minimum a ultimate class! Saying that Rias is a bit closer to captain class shinigami is like Sakura of Naruto verse is NOT useless! You've just insulted bleach! Fuck Yamato shingeki genryusai probably could take on on of the heavenly dragon when they're still not seal on sacred Gear and walk away as the Victor!
SantoryuSekai chapter 1 . 7/28
Incoherent the ichigo would have killed them all easily, it gains from virtually every universe DxD
ma-axe chapter 1 . 7/24
stupid story .don't waste time reading it .
shit fic don't read
A Metalhead chapter 14 . 6/21
Been two years since last update hope to see a update anytime now. Love the story so far
Rias is severely OC; she sounds like a teenage girl who is severely spoiled. Have you even watched the anime? 4 out of 10; good concept but you failed at keeping the characters canon. If Rias was in character it would likely be considerably better. As is however and I can't bother reading another chapter which is a shame because I really wanted to like this story.
Robotdocter chapter 14 . 2/11
absolutely amazing chapter, cant wait for more
VariousStories chapter 1 . 2/6
I can't read this, the power levels are so ridiculous I would just skip combat entirely if that were an option. Rias as strong as a high-level captain, like Kyoraku or Ukitake? Are you kidding? Where would Riser stand, at Yamamoto's level? What of the Four Satan's? Soul King level, if not higher? Rias and Akeno would be on par with a lieutenant at best and Riser might be a very-very low captain level.

The fact that Akeno and Rias were able to hold their ground against a Vasto Lorde Ichigo, who you said yourself destroyed miles of land with a single Cero, yet Rias was able to hold that back for over a minute with just three barriers? Moreover, why did it fire for A WHOLE MINUTE? Couldn't Akeno just have shot lightning at Ichigo to stop him? Zero logic.

Overall, this might have an interesting plot and the format is nice to look at, but the power levels are an instant turn-off.
You've totally gotta finish this...it's so amazing
Shinra Ren chapter 1 . 2/2
Also Ichigo's Hierro is stong enough to grab Ulqiorra's Lanza Del Relampago so they shouldn't even be able to scratch him. At All!
Shinra Ren chapter 1 . 2/2
You're severely overestimating the capabilities of Rias and her peerage. They may have the power but they don't train themselves into using it properly. Also, if I remember correctly, according to canon, they didn't start training seriously until Riser decided to advance the marriage. Lastly, They don't even have enough experience to life and death situations because they don't plan their attacks at all and they just rely on 'Imma Pulverize Diz Bitch With Brute Force' tactics.
Zenkari chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
It sucks when you see a fanfiction you like, get deeply into it, and look at the last update date... and its almost a year old, Seems all the good ones are almost always abandoned. Is this one abandoned?