Reviews for Bleach DxD
Zenkari chapter 14 . 10/19
It sucks when you see a fanfiction you like, get deeply into it, and look at the last update date... and its almost a year old, Seems all the good ones are almost always abandoned. Is this one abandoned?
fliggy91 chapter 1 . 8/26
...rias is nowhere near that powerful, cant continue reading this
issei has hollow powers and can boost his ceros? well, it was good up till chapter 5
does he not keep the armor : (
this is really good hope u update soon
SolidGamer98 chapter 1 . 5/11
You overestimated Rias' peerage's strength. They shouldn't be that strong to go toe to toe with Ichigo's Hollow Vasto Lorde form.
So a job the 4th espada Ulquira could not do is done with relative ease by a bunch of low and middle class devils. Are you trying to say that all devils are God class fighters or some shit like that? Do your calculations properly then write.
Rias gremory as strong as high level captain! Man , next you will say riser phenex is as strong as Yamamoto. Where the hell do you get these ridiculous delusional ideas?
my inner hollow power chapter 14 . 4/6
I love it
dvilleza chapter 14 . 3/20
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 14 . 3/14
Gabrielle is reminding me of Erza, from Fairy Tail:
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/18
Why are you trying to balance the power levels between the crossover series? Rias and her entire peerage are canonically inexperienced newbies who are near the bottom of their faction's power scale but demonstrate a lot of potential. Ichigo is tearing apart Hell itself and destroying "thousands of miles" of terrain with each strike. Technically, they shouldn't be able to be conscious this close to him when they entered the battlefield according to what Bleach says about captains spiritual pressure when Ichigo was starting out near the start of the series. Akeno's barrier sure as hell shouldn't have done jack to stop Ichigo's attack or even slow it. Her killing "hundreds" of fallen angels with one attack is also more than a little unbelievable.

This still an interesting and entertaining fic, though. I just have to ignore most of the power balancing and tell myself they simply watched and were not stupid enough to attack a Vasto Lorde Ichigo.
TheAnimeLover97 chapter 14 . 1/24
More please I want the dinner to happen soon
Me thinks the three are be ah one each of us likes let's use him for a peace treaty
Honestly I prefer Ichigo being paired up with Raynare. Though I know you're pairing him up with Rias. Which is disappointing, maybe since she's so overused and boring? I don't know. But hey if this at least becomes a harem then I'm cool with that. As long as Raynare is in it.