Reviews for Eviler Than Thou
ThunderTracker chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
i agree with flimXtrixie, it is in my top ten ships, they just need a good name it
Stormstars110 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
It was a very good story but the Luna part made me sad because pipsqueaks going to have to be the headless horse!
dannyson97 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is really cool and so far i'm not bored reading or have just skimmed any part of this.
DJ Shifty chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Gildaaaaa, you, you, you... GILDAAAAA.

Best cliffhanger ever? Best cliffhanger ever.
DJ Shifty chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Reviews, Y U NO HIGHER? This is a great story here, why aren't the reviews in double-digits? I blame that Headless Horse fellow.

I'm picturing Flim in Trixie's garb and Trixie in Flim's attire while Flam watches confusedly. It's a hilarious mental image and I demand someone out there draw it immediately.

Orion you twat, you've been spreading lies. You're getting a lump of coal for christmas, you cad you.

Egads! Vaccine has been burnt like Sweetie Bell's cooking! Clearly this must be a crucial clue that Sweetie Bell is the Headless Horse, or more likely that this is some sort of CMC Cutie Mark Detection idea. DAMNIT CMC.
DJ Shifty chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Flam? Flim? Trixie? All in one story?
*Adds to favourites*
Damn good writing thus far, with an original plotline to boot. Hope you're still writing this, I certainly wouldn't mind more of this terrific story.
TiggitNeko chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
well sucks fer pink cloud.
hey, i really like it! very cool.
Flim's my favorite poney evaaaar...

i was wondering...wouldnt Flam notice that flim was wearing trixie's hat and stuff and vice versa?

awesome story! update it soon, i'd love to know what happens next.
toby7400 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Good chapter, I liked how the narration became slurred when Trixie and Flim were drunk.

Curious to see what's up in the belltower.
toby7400 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Flim crushing on Trixie is really cute.

Glad to see this story continuing and looking forward to when you introduce Gilda.
Couldn't delete this profile chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This seems set up for brilliance. I'd follow the story, but that would be useless, I'm already following you as an author.