Reviews for Sidelined
Raphie114 chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Leaving this one to last was best cuz really, this is my favorite out of your White Collar fics! I was too emotionally-engaged throughout :""
And that last chapter and the final moments of it were just perfect!
Thank you for a good read.. or four! :D
Raphie114 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Despite how much I appreciate this story and every other White Collar story of yours -you have such an amazing writing style!- I find the nudge at "Arab" and "terrorism" displeasing, being Arabian myself..
Baow chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Awesome.
Deep Sorrow chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Great story, I loved it! Your characterizations were spot on, and the plot was superb. Thank you for sharing!
Pirate18 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Wow. Truly incredible writing, the vocabulary and extensive ideas astounded me. Very well written, I do hope you consider a career in writing novels and such. I would most definitely be a fan. Congrats on such a well written engaging fan fic. You portrayed Neal and Peter in perfect sync, it is quite enjoyable to read. :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Bravo. Well done!
wttestbchen chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
i just have to say... this is true geatness! One minute tearing up with laughter then stopping to breath of shock and then crying bcause it's just so sad...
Great!
maysecret chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Simply beautiful! And very much in character.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Loooooved this. Very funny but also really really well written too. Love love loved this:

"Mozzie and Neal spoke the same language and were fluent in its nuances and syntax. Peter felt like he was trying to teach Neal a new language that would place him in a more legitimate country, but Neal stuttered in its use. Neal himself had admitted to being hooked on the high of the con, and Peter was attempting to replace that heroin trip with the methadone of solving a case, and, at times, he wondered just how effective a substitute it was"

Really nice
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
very good!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Another fantastic job!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
This story was like a huge block of amazingness. You caracterize them perfectly an I adore you for it.
Kittona chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this : ) Good job!
NDKidsMom chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
This was a spectacularly suspenseful chapter! How neat to have an entire chapter devoted to Peter and Mozzie, and you captured their relationship and their individual characters perfectly. If this were part of an episode, it would have been filled with sure-to-become classic lines. "My minions object to being called minions." “You could be dressed in a clown costume and you'd still look like a Suit.” "A bullet will spoil the fit of your ribs. Put it on." You masterfully worked the dialog between these two endearing characters so true to form, but you also got their personalities and natures dead on. I loved Peter’s “defiant glare at the blurred shape of his would-be murderer”. I’ve often described that glare as “arrogant”, "bold", or "fearless", but I think “defiant” is so much more accurate. I feel so wonderfully satisfied with Mozzie’s fairly candid concern for Peter, and how close Peter came to probably fulfilling Mozzie’s worst fear about the sounds and activity in the stairwell. Peter’s thought was a pretty accurate assessment: “The sound of a shot was a surprise, not because he didn't expect it, but because he didn't expect to be alive to hear it.” In spite of the vest as protection, that bullet and the fall down the stairs for an already weakened Peter will hopefully be revisited after he figures out how to save his partner!
NDKidsMom chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
As I read through this chapter there were a couple things that kept impressing me over and over again. One was the incredible ongoing insight into Neal’s thoughts and emotions with amazing detail. His grief over losing Peter is a continuous thread that evokes the same feeling of loss and emptiness in the reader. I was also impressed with the realism of the sights, sounds, and conditions that were overwhelming Neal. For example, “the insistent crackle of gunfire was unmistakable. Glass in the side window a foot from his head parted with a sharp crack and the red spackling”. I felt myself in the middle of all this action and could hear all the gunfire, breaking glass, and bullets hitting trucks and pavement. And then, “It occurred to him a moment later that flattening himself on the ground might have been a monumental mistake and not just because of the wetness seeping into his inadequate clothing. His whole body might be visible under the undercarriage of the truck.” In a moment I felt cold, wet, and vulnerably exposed! Moments later I am so relieved to hear Hughes’ voice, but reminded again, like Neal, that this time it might not be the voice of an ally. I’m SO excited to know Neal’s reaction to learning Peter is alive… I look forward to knowing his thoughts even if he can’t allow anyone to see any reaction on the outside!