Reviews for Sidelined
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 5/5
nicely done
zendog chapter 11 . 2/2
Hi. Not sure if you are still around 's been a while since your last post but I just wanted to say how incredible your writing is. I have read all your stories over the past weeks and found them to be articulate, intelligent and exceptionally well plotted. I especially enjoyed your White Collar works. You portray their relationship perfectly without getting overly emotional or cloying. Your stories are moving,exciting and often very funny. Thanks for lots of great reads
Raphie114 chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Leaving this one to last was best cuz really, this is my favorite out of your White Collar fics! I was too emotionally-engaged throughout :""
And that last chapter and the final moments of it were just perfect!
Thank you for a good read.. or four! :D
Raphie114 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Despite how much I appreciate this story and every other White Collar story of yours -you have such an amazing writing style!- I find the nudge at "Arab" and "terrorism" displeasing, being Arabian myself..
Baow chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Awesome.
Deep Sorrow chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Great story, I loved it! Your characterizations were spot on, and the plot was superb. Thank you for sharing!
Pirate18 chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
Wow. Truly incredible writing, the vocabulary and extensive ideas astounded me. Very well written, I do hope you consider a career in writing novels and such. I would most definitely be a fan. Congrats on such a well written engaging fan fic. You portrayed Neal and Peter in perfect sync, it is quite enjoyable to read. :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Bravo. Well done!
wttestbchen chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
i just have to say... this is true geatness! One minute tearing up with laughter then stopping to breath of shock and then crying bcause it's just so sad...
Great!
maysecret chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Simply beautiful! And very much in character.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Loooooved this. Very funny but also really really well written too. Love love loved this:

"Mozzie and Neal spoke the same language and were fluent in its nuances and syntax. Peter felt like he was trying to teach Neal a new language that would place him in a more legitimate country, but Neal stuttered in its use. Neal himself had admitted to being hooked on the high of the con, and Peter was attempting to replace that heroin trip with the methadone of solving a case, and, at times, he wondered just how effective a substitute it was"

Really nice
Guest chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
very good!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Another fantastic job!
dogisms chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
This story was like a huge block of amazingness. You caracterize them perfectly an I adore you for it.
Kittona chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this : ) Good job!